Edguy ...or those bands

anatea(seajewel)

Edguy ...or those bands

Post#1 » Sun May 29, 2005 1:27 pm

I was wondering if anyone here knew who the band Edguy was... I was just listening to them and I think that they are great!... Other bands that are out there with the same style are... Symphony X, Sonata Arctica, Rhapsody, Within Temptaion, or Labyrinth... I know that there is also Blind Guardian and the sort... and I would love to know about other bands that have the same style of music!

anatea(seajewel)

Edguy ...or those bands

Post#2 » Sun May 29, 2005 1:59 pm

yey... someone else who listens to good music... thanks Miruvor.. u are Virumor right? Well... anyways thanks, there are some bands there that I had not heard of...

virumor

Edguy ...or those bands

Post#3 » Sun May 29, 2005 4:24 pm

Other bands that are out there with the same style are... Symphony X, Sonata Arctica, Rhapsody, Within Temptaion, or Labyrinth... I know that there is also Blind Guardian and the sort... and I would love to know about other bands that have the same style of music!

Avantasia, Nightwish, Nocturnal Rites, Requiem, Dreamtale, Edenbridge, Seven Witches, Heavenly, Falconer, Iron Fire, Lost Horizon, Stratovarius, Freedom Call, Dream Evil, Axel Rudi Pell, Elvenking, Skylark, Firewind, Dragonforce, Dragonland, Dragonhammer, Power Quest, Domine, Highlord, Dark Moor, Arwen, Fairyland, Lanfear, ...
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

virumor

Edguy ...or those bands

Post#4 » Mon May 30, 2005 3:31 am

yey... someone else who listens to good music... thanks Miruvor.. u are Virumor right?

I wish i was... the enigmatic Virumor is gone for good, and since he doesn't have a Lúthien to lament for him in front of the inexorable Mandos, i doubt he'll ever be back... :shakehead:
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

Amarië

Edguy ...or those bands

Post#5 » Mon May 30, 2005 3:47 am

and since he doesn't have a Lúthien to lament for him in front of the inexorable Mandos, i doubt he'll ever be back...

I am no Lúthien and my singing would make Mandos cry for a quite different reason. But I sure will use my voice to nag and nag untill I get some answers.
I am doing what I can, and I would have done more if I could. :orcsad:
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

Rivendellelf1977

Edguy ...or those bands

Post#6 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:49 pm

are those "dark, underground bands"?

Return to “The Ivy Bush”