Who and Why

Diamond of Long Cleeve

Who and Why

Post#151 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:47 pm

Orodruin. Despite the fact that Gollum was a great asset to have on the mission... quest... thing, since they wouldn't have gotten as far without him, he still shadows my mind as an endless threat. Any point in the journey where I could be free of Gollum and still move relatively successfully would be a welcome blessing.

Sam fearing what Gandalf might do to him should he fail Frodo
or
Faramir being constantly shunned unfairly by Denethor?

Thorin Oakenshield

Who and Why

Post#152 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:21 am

Sam fearing what Gandalf might do to him should he fail Frodo. A wizard's threat is more potent that an old man's threats.

Sam living in Bag End or Aragorn living in a palace?
The Old that is Strong does not Wither.

Diamond of Long Cleeve

Who and Why

Post#153 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:41 pm

Sam in Bag End. I'd rather be in a smaller place surrounded by well-tended gardens than a huge palace any day.

Voronwe being thrashed by waves and almost drowning in the Great Sea just before he was saved by Ulmo
or
Merry and Pippin being taken captive by Uruk-Hai?

Thorin Oakenshield

Who and Why

Post#154 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:47 am

Voronwe being thrashed by waves and almost drowning in the Great Sea just before he was saved by Ulmo. I would very like to see Ulmo in all his majesty and indeed hold speech with one who is amongst the greatest of this world. Also, I would be able to see what a Valar actually looks like. I just hope he wouldn't take the form of a tsunami wave and stand towering told above me. :elfbiggrin:
Living near the barrows or Living in Archet a day away from foes who would freeze your heart?

grondmaster

Who and Why

Post#155 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:56 pm

Near the Barrows as long as I had Tom's song memorized and stayed inside on foggy days.

Working as a farm hand for Farmer Maggot? or Working as a day laborer at the Sandyman's Mill?
'Share and enjoy'

Thorin Oakenshield

Who and Why

Post#156 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:34 am

Working as a farm hand for Farmer Maggot definitely. For one I would get plenty of mushrooms to eat and then I don't fancy working with thugs as the employees of the mill are.

An Uruk serving Sauron or an Uruk serving Saruman?

grondmaster

Who and Why

Post#157 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:28 pm

No thank you! Neither boss would be a good employer: after many hard years of service, neither Uruk could expect a pension were he to live that long. I think I'd rather retire to a cave in the mountains and paint pictures on the walls for the peoples to come to discover and wonder over.

Which and why: Talking to a Great Eagle or Talking to one of the Ravens of Lonely Mountain?
'Share and enjoy'

Thorin Oakenshield

Who and Why

Post#158 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:09 am

Being a Dwarf I will obviously choice talking with one of the Ravens of Lonely Mountain. I would love to have the story of old days taught to me by Ravens.

Mining in the Blue Mountains or in the Iron Hills?

grondmaster

Who and Why

Post#159 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:29 pm

That would depend on the grade of ore and the closeness to a tavern at the end of the shift which served good a ale.

With who and why: Fishing with Gollum at his pool under the Misty Mountains? or Fishing with Tom Bombadil on the lower Withywillow?
'Share and enjoy'

Thinker

Who and Why

Post#160 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:33 pm

fishing with Tom Bombadil in lower Withywindle ,he is a merry fellow,i love to listen to his songs........and i like Withywindle.... :hahaha:

With who and Why: Dance with Tom Bombadil or Dance with Goldberry ?

Return to “The Ivy Bush”