Ghost

ranelera

Ghost

Post#1 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:04 am

ok, I dont know if there is already a thread of this, and if there is, please inform me. The way of the game is, someone starts off by putting the first letter of a word that has to be at least 4 letters long. You only say one letter, and then the next person carries it on, not knowing what the person before wants to spell, but making a word out of the letters said before. If you complete a word, which is bad, the you get the first letter that spells out ghost "G". BUT, do not point out that you completed a word, because if the person that posts after you does not point out that you completed a word, then you are in the clear. Also, if you believe that someone does not know what they are spelling and are just simply guessing letters, then you can challenge them to tell you the word that they are trying to spell. If they do not know, or if they said a letter wrong, they get a letter from the word 'ghost'. There first person to spell out the word ghost is the loser, and the last one left standing is the winner. Remember, each person can only post one letter. If anyone knows how to play this game, and I have left something out, feel free to add too it. Also, if my directions are unclear, feel free to ask questions. Have fun!

I will start it off.

O

Loss

Ghost

Post#2 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:07 am

ok im not sure how this works but ok

G?

elrose

Ghost

Post#3 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:11 pm

...so confused....
am i supposed to be trying to spell a word or not?

grondmaster

Ghost

Post#4 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:22 pm

OG + I
'Share and enjoy'

elrose

Ghost

Post#5 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:31 pm

this is creepy, you are spelling my name....im serious....

mellon

Ghost

Post#6 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:13 am

Im confused as well ...what are we suppose to do ?

ranelera

Ghost

Post#7 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:47 am

ok, i put the letter O first, and then the next letter posted was G, I am not sure what they were trying to spell, but say they put the letter ummmm. . . . p, and then the next person put e, and the next put n, the person who put 'n' would have completed a word, 'open'. ok, do the next person that decides to post can do one of two things, if they noticed that the person before them completed the word 'open', they can point it out, and the person who completed the word will get a 'g', the first letter to the word ghost. BUT, if the person doesn't notice that the player who put the letter 'n' completed a word and puts another letter like. . . . . . . i, beggining the word 'opening' maybe,and then the person that completed the word 'open' is in the clear, because they did not point it out. also, if you are like me and have no idea what the person who last posted was trying to spell,( sry i dont know why you put the 'g' lol i am dumb) then you can challenge them by asking the word that they were trying to spell. If they do not know what they were spelling, or they ended up putting the wrong lettter and was spelling the word wrong, they they get a 'g' from the word ghost. The more you screw up, the more letters from the word 'ghost' that you get. If you finally get all the letters to the word ghost, then you have lost the game. The last person that is left after everyone else has lost, then you are the winner.

icefangs

Ghost

Post#8 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:17 am

I think I understand, so....

V

Loss

Ghost

Post#9 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:27 am

I kinda get it ok

E

ranelera

Ghost

Post#10 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:43 am

ok quick question, are we starting a new word?

Return to “The Ivy Bush”