Did you know....

Thinker

Did you know....

Post#51 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:11 am

haven't heard about it Grondy but Hummingbirds of are country fly sidewards....lol

Did you know that Grondy have an E cat tooooooo?to eat his question posts....lol(today also Grondy's cat have eaten his Who & Why thread question.....what a naughty cat+Dog Grondy have TC)

grondmaster

Did you know....

Post#52 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:04 pm

I knew that.

Did you know my real name is on Mars? It is on a silico-glass DVD attached to the Phoenix lander that has just gone to sleep near Mar's northern ice cap.
'Share and enjoy'

Thinker

Did you know....

Post#53 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:35 pm

i saw that... :wiggle:

Do you know that i created a thread for Tom bombadil? :orcgin:

grondmaster

Did you know....

Post#54 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:59 pm

No, I didn't know that.

So do you know where the Thinker put her Tom Bombadil thread?
'Share and enjoy'

Thinker

Did you know....

Post#55 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:07 am

It's in Green Dragon...... :happyelf: everyone is welcome if your interested in Tom.......lol

Sorry no question

grondmaster

Did you know....

Post#56 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:36 pm

No, I didn't know that. Like there are many new threads that don't get registered on the main menu until they receive their second post. They do get registered on the secondary menus, just not on the main one. I don't know why this is, it just is. If I don't see a new post on the main menu I don't even look at all the secondary menus.

Do you understand what I just wrote?
'Share and enjoy'

Thinker

Did you know....

Post#57 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:19 pm

yeah Grondy your right....i posted and checked for it but that didn't appear as a latest post:orcsad: ....but after you posted as the second one it appeared......can't we do something......it's difficult....if i didn't say you that i created a thread no one knows that...... :grin:

Isn't it Grondy? :elfshocked:

grondmaster

Did you know....

Post#58 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:51 pm

Did you know that when you create a thread, you can also make the second post in order to ensure your new thread shows up on the main menu. In that post you could say, "This post is a dummy to ensure the this new thread's date shows up on the main menu; and this post may be removed after any subsequent posts are made." Then, after someone makes a third post, you or a moderator can delete your dummy post.
'Share and enjoy'

Thinker

Did you know....

Post#59 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:19 am

yep Grondy i got it........... :happyelf:

Did you know when PT's Birth 'day is?

grondmaster

Did you know....

Post#60 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:44 pm

No, we have lost so many of the original threads moving from one forum engine to another and yet another, that I haven't any idea other than it was before the year 2000 when I joined on as a lowly member with one post and no mithril.

Did you know that there was only one elephant that could fly by flapping his ears; and his name was Dumbo.
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Ivy Bush”