Miss Me?

D-Rob

Miss Me?

Post#1 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:38 pm

I'm BACK!!!

Well, I'm sure that EVERYONE knew that I had left. I'm like, the most loved person on PT. Most definately, yes.

icefangs

Miss Me?

Post#2 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:56 pm

Heh heh..I vaguely remember you...but not enough to realize whether or not I missed you, :D

Vee

Miss Me?

Post#3 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:13 am

Time to throw a few logs on the fire, build it up, get the spit out of the shed and prepare Christmas Dinner..... Mmmmmm.... spit-roasted D-rob.... with parsnips, stuffing, roast potatoes, brussels sprouts... Yum!

grondmaster

Miss Me?

Post#4 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:13 pm

Yes I remember your avatar as one of, if not the first of our animated ones, except around here in western Washington State we get enough rain that I don't relish seeing it in someone's avatar. Still it isn't my call what you use for yours, so you're welcome to it. :wiggle:
'Share and enjoy'

cloveress

Miss Me?

Post#5 » Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:45 am

You old rascal, back now, eh? I noticed you were gone, even though all you did when you were here was just skulk and sneak around. Getting better at it now, are we?

Glad to see you surfacing again, matey!

D-Rob

Miss Me?

Post#6 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:02 pm

I love you, too, Vee.
Skulking? Sneaking? Not me, no never....
And yes, I had the first animated avatar here. It was the owl.

And D-Rob sneakily sneaks away...

leelee

Miss Me?

Post#7 » Thu May 03, 2007 5:18 pm

To know D.........is to love him. :)

laurelome

Miss Me?

Post#8 » Thu May 03, 2007 7:23 pm

Heh, even the unobservant I have noticed D-Rob about the forum in the old posts. I'd wondered where you dissapeared to! I always kind of liked your avi, as it reminds me of my old home in western Washington...everywhere seems so incredibly brown after living there nearly six years...
Happy returning!

D-Rob

Miss Me?

Post#9 » Thu May 03, 2007 10:53 pm

School has kept me plenty busy, trying to graduate and all. Doing great so far. I took a mock AP Calculus test and blew it away. If I do that good on the real thing I'll never have to take math again. I try to visit when I can :).

grondmaster

Miss Me?

Post#10 » Fri May 04, 2007 5:52 pm

Hi D-Rob; that rain on your helmet still looks like it is probably trickling down your back making you miserable, yet you can smile.
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Ivy Bush”