Fashion!

PlasticSquirrel

Fashion!

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

They let you use Spray Paint on your hair at school!!!!! Really? I'd have thought they'd make you use hairspray at least/ How ver irresponsible...
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Allyssa

Fashion!

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

In my area, we have just started wearing necklaces made from shells again, after 15 years. Glad I am that I kept mine!

"May the Angels Guide"

Meia

Fashion!

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

lol! i like 2 wear clothes 2, inder,so does every1 else i know. but we like goin 2 skool in pj's stead of designer clothes! lol, dont ask. :P:
that shell necklace thing sounds cewl, Allyssa. now if i could just my sum of my shells on a necklace...

TomBombadillo

Fashion!

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I never really follow trends or the latest fashion... I tend to follow my own trends... :orcgin:

Oh, wait, that's not what you guls were talkin' bout, right? :cool:
Denial is not a river in Africa.

MelliotSandybanks

Fashion!

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I have spray painted my hair too before Plastic. We were doing a hair thing for school and they did my hair as the American Flag. I aslo did a Cyndi Lauper thing that same year. (Not shaved but slicked back) I dressed up in some wild sequined outfit and sang Girls Just Wanna Have Fun in front of the whole school. I was sooo nervous that I forgot the words to the first part of the song. But I calmed myself down and just had fun with it and it turned out great. Got a standing ovation. I was really worried about what my dad would say so, I stayed at the school until 2am washing my hair over and over again, trying to get those awful colors out of my hair, and back to my "normal" blonde. My head was soooo sore from washing and scrubbing out the hair paint that they used on me. The next morning I went to school with out touching my hair.

TomBombadillo

Fashion!

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

You're not a girl then? Eeek! I was so sure you were. Must check out that gender thread again... :paranoid:
Denial is not a river in Africa.

Meia

Fashion!

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

oh please :rolleyes: fashion is not just 4 girls. and that soda tab thing that my friends and i do, sum of us make belts out of paperclips and soda tabs. most of the guys do it 2! last mon. one guy had a hat covered w/ soda tabs on. sum pple think that its really weird but we luv it! ;)

Allyssa

Fashion!

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Another fashion I see a bit of lately is bright hair dye, purple, green and orange being prefered! Don't think I will copy it though. :shakehead:
"May the Angels Guide"

Meia

Fashion!

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

i would b in major trouble if i died my hair a brite color. :( but i think that looks really cewl on sum pple

MelliotSandybanks

Fashion!

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I have been dyeing my hair since I was 17. I have not seen my naturaly hair color in sooooo long. Not even sure what it looks like anymore. I just got a new color that I wanna try. Still blonde but with a touch of red in it. Should look good.

Return to “The Ivy Bush”