NNOOO!!!!

Sheryl

NNOOO!!!!

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Okay, but I didn`t know that there was a ban on that sort of stuff. Sorry, I just wanted to know someone elses opinion. :( :sad: I`m a walking disaster I am. No one give me any sympathy okay. I`m fed up with myself. Don`t worry. You`ll never see me again. Starting from.........nn[Edited on 20/3/2003 by Sheryl]
I love you! I love you!
I must say it with all my heart!
I love you! I love you!
I wish we weren`t apart!
You know who I am
I know who you r
I have told u this sweet sumthin
even tho u r afar!

PlasticSquirrel

NNOOO!!!!

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Come Back Sheryl!!!!! We'll miss you if you go, and I'll sulk....
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

nerwen

NNOOO!!!!

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Dont go Sheryl, dont worry we all put our foot straight in it somethimes, you are only 14 after all (or so I understand) we all have to learn to (at least try to no-one succeeds all the time I assure you) say the right thing in the right place. Me Im an old lady and I still mange to put my foot (in fact both feet) in it sometimes. :) :)

Ross

NNOOO!!!!

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Oh pull yourself together Sheryl, I don't like you because you're a meek little turnip, I like you because you're outspoken and say what you're thinking, there's little or no politics with you! Yes maybe you should think before you say somrething, but don't we all. Do you really think I've not managed to offend, insult or be shouted at by people. Of course I have! Now take the rollocking as a lesson and carry on, rember if you fall of the bike, get back on it! I expect to see a new post froim you by Tuesday or else I'll set Sprout the terrible on you! :P:
Sod off I'm busy!

valedhelgwath

NNOOO!!!!

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Okay, but I didn`t know that there was a ban on that sort of stuff. Sorry, I just wanted to know someone elses opinion. I`m a walking disaster I am. No one give me any sympathy okay. I`m fed up with myself. Don`t worry. You`ll never see me again. Starting from.........
Now take the rollocking as a lesson
Sorry Sheryl, it wasn't meant as a rollocking as such. That was just my standard sort of reply when I have to edit out posts for whatever reason (but after the umpteenth time of editing people's posts for the same reasons, I guess the :moderator: horns :moderator: can appear a bit sharp).

I try to treat everyone as equals in here, and in doing so, I sometimes forget that you are only eleven years old. If you are worried about falling foul of our rules in future, take the time to read the email that accompanied your password. We don't have too many rules here, but if we have a banned subject it is because the subject is likely to offend or upset some member within our multi-national group.

Hopefully we'll still get to see you around here (otherwise I'll feel really bad :sad: )

Sheryl

NNOOO!!!!

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I`m really sorry Val, I didn`t mean to make you feel bad. I`d had a bad day at school and I know you must get paranoid with all the posts that you edit every day. I`m really sorry.

Ross you really know how to make someone laugh/cheer up. :funnylaugh:

I had tried to send an email to some of the council members but somethings gone wrong with my email. Sorry, I did a really long email explaining myself and I`m sure you don`t want to read it all.

It took me about an hour to write it all, I tried with all my heart and feelings to write it.

I`m really sorry and I hope we can get back to normal, if you don`t mind. :)
I love you! I love you!

I must say it with all my heart!

I love you! I love you!

I wish we weren`t apart!

You know who I am

I know who you r

I have told u this sweet sumthin

even tho u r afar!

MelliotSandybanks

NNOOO!!!!

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Sheryl,

That is all any of us want. We hate the fact that you were thinking of leaving us. We all care about you and are glad you decided to stay.

Mellie

Allyssa

NNOOO!!!!

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Glad to see you back, Sheryl! :D

And I would just like to add, that the number of faux pas I made around here when I first joined was shocking (I had only just got the interntet, and hadn't learned my cyber-manners yet). I stuck it out though, and am glad that I did. :cool:
"May the Angels Guide"

PlasticSquirrel

NNOOO!!!!

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I had tried to send an email to some of the council members but somethings gone wrong with my email. Sorry, I did a really long email explaining myself and I`m sure you don`t want to read it all.

Heh, most of us tried to send you emails as well, did you get any of them?
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Ross

NNOOO!!!!

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Glad you're back, now lets get back to normal and we can both start winding people up again! ;)
Sod off I'm busy!

Return to “The Green Dragon”