Stupid things

valedhelgwath

Stupid things

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

WE GET JEALOUS ABOUT THE WOMEN WE LOVE!
I keep getting into trouble with my girlfriend because I don't. She can't simply accept that I trust her, but reasons instead that I can't really love her if I don't get jealous.

And yes it does get easier; both in terms of "time heals" and the number of times it happens. After a while you just become rather attuned to getting dumped and treat it not as an ending, but as an opportunity to start afresh with someone else. There again, my favorite remerdy for getting over someone has always been to start seeing someone else as soon as possible. You just have to remember to treat everyone as individuals and not compare them.

As for giving lame excuses.... I've never actually dumped anyone so I haven't had to. I usually find a way for them to dump me, and then try not to make them feel too bad about doing it. Tell a lie... I dumped my current girlfriend about a month ago (for compassionate reasons) and less than two minutes later agreed to marry her (I don't quite know what went wrong there). First though, I've got to get divorced (my wife thinks I've just nipped out to get a packet of fags :funnylaugh: )

Funny, when I write it down my love-life suddenly looks quite complicated :)

My advice... just get on and enjoy it all. It may seem it at the time, but a breakup of a relationship is not the end of the world. There is always someone else who can fill that gap if you want them to.

Arwen_RingBearer

Stupid things

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

You guys are soooo nice.... I wonder what the other girls think about you theory..... I know that jelousy eats you alive at times, but so many times you people make a national issue out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 It's like so funny, anyway, I'm so glad for Per!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you'll have a nice time together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you people think girls get more or less jelous of boys?
Estel,
Elen sila lumenn omentilmo,
Cormamin niuve tenna' ta elea lle au',
Amin mela lle.
Arenel Arwen

Airecristiel

Stupid things

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hey Arwen, you know what I've told you about guys... There are always new ones out there! ;)

As for a story, well.. I was together with one guy for one year and two months. Then one day he broke up with me without telling me why. I still haven't gotten a reason. He told me he wasn't in love with me anymore, but later on a mutual friend told me he still was in love with me, he just said he wasn't to make it easier. I'm still confused about everything, but I've moved on. Right now I'm happily single. After all, boys come and go, but friends remain. :)
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."
/Oscar Wilde

Darous

Stupid things

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

You know what I find stupid and it really gets on my nerves,well I'm gonna tell you.
When you return from being out and someone says "oh its you" what of cousre its me who else would it be or "your back then" no I'm still out I'm just projecting my form throgh the Astral plane by the way how was you day.
Why do people have to state the obivious god it gets on my nerves.
When history looks down its weird vestigial stump of a nose at us, it'll have a lot of very shitty things to say.

PlasticSquirrel

Stupid things

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Heh, I usually get "I just can't understand you, you're a bloody nutcase" which is terribly unfair, along with "I can't cope with your mood swings, but I still Love you" which is just dumb. And why the hell do women always go into relationships with guys and hope that they can change them into what they actually want, rather than what they are? Why not just find a guy who IS what you wanted in the first place?

I'm very lucky there, My girlfriend really wanted a guy like me, and had been making do before that with sub-standard material. Just for once I'm not being nagged to cut off my hair and get a real job WOOHOO!
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Arwen_RingBearer

Stupid things

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Jeeee lets see

Arwen : I told you about us-boys- Now it's your turn. Share your knowledge about girls with us.

Well, I couldn't possible answer that, I’m the least jealous person on earth, once i went on a school business trip, and i knew my boyfriend had had a one night stand with my best friend and he knew i knew, and I didn't say anything, call me crazy, but I thought he was just hormone crazy, he said he couldn't love me cause i was not jealous. i guess that's the treatment t many of you guys get, go figure why people do it. I personally wouldn't want a boyfriend to be jealous, it gets annoying, that's why I am not.

And why the hell do women always go into relationships with guys and hope that they can change them into what they actually want, rather than what they are? Why not just find a guy who IS what you wanted in the first place?

First of all, I don't think anyone knows what they really want, and second of all, I think you should never look for the perfect person, the one you want, the one that fits perfectly. And i do not think you should try to change some thing, i believe in what i heard once form a very wise teacher of mine, which is now at war in Iraq (God bless him and save him, because I don't know what I would have done without him and I know that there are so many people out there that could use a friend like he was to me), anyway, Bobby, that's how he let me call him, told me once "Love isn't about kisses and physical pleasure, it is not about the looks. Love is not about finding the perfect match, but it is about learning to see a person perfectly." I took that statement as a way of living. Since i heard that, I was able to see the world from a different prospective, and I think that everyone should give it a try.

"It's not you, it's me", i get fairly frequently
Translation="It's not me, It's you"

Dear Rhodry, yeah well, men do get that a lot, and you are right, it's never us, it's always you..... lol just kidding, actually I've gotten that once, I started laughing, and I told him "How stupid do you think I am?". You know, I've always thought that everyone around me was a lot better that I am, but then after that experience, I’ve learned that nobody is born any better or any worse than other, what matters, is how you choose to be. I know i would never say that to anyone, because I would be a liar, I always thought and I still believe that the truth is bad in short terms, but good in long term, because small pain is better than getting scared for a life time.

Hey Arwen, you know what I've told you about guys... There are always new ones out there!

Yeah there are Aire, but what if sometimes you wish there weren't????? LOL! I think the world has too high levels of testosterone everywhere........ but it's probably just me........... go figure lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share your knowledge about girls with us.

Dear Aster, i decided to quote you again, because this doesn't have anything to do with jealousy and break ups. This is a secret I will reveal about the world of women, so that you have a little bit more success in life!!!!!!!! i think that there is never anything wrong with any guy, what you people do not considerate is the power and intrigue of the WWWN. The WWWN also known as the World Wide Women Network, is known to be the fastest and most used form of communication by humans, particularly women. You see, men never remember that even if they share a little secret with their little buddies, there is a way that the WWWN comes to know about it and tell to the person who should have been told by one of you in the first place. It can be a problem, a comment or anything else, the point is, that is what ruins you people, keep you mouth shut, or if you have to say something, I strenuously suggest you tell it to your girl, cause when she gets to know about it using the WWWN, nothing will save you.

The whole point of this is:

BE TRUE, BE SINCERE, LOVE US AND WE'LL LOVE YOU BACK.

With love
Estel,

Elen sila lumenn omentilmo,

Cormamin niuve tenna' ta elea lle au',

Amin mela lle.

Arenel Arwen

Return to “The Green Dragon”