X-Men 2!!! WARNING!! SPOILERS!!

PlasticSquirrel

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'm with Aule, make mine Marvel. Matrix was WAAAAAAAYYYY Overrated and I don't care whether they make 15 sequels, I still think it stank.

X2 on the other hand was fantastic, and they have to do a third now don't they, and do the whole Phoenix plot that they've just dragged up at the end of that movie. (If you don't know then don't ask, it'll just be a spoiler). But I have been missing Beast terribly (and they have taken a lot of liberties with characters like Rogue, and Iceman, but I'll forgive them, and I wanted them to look like the comic as well, but...) I didn't notice them mention Dr Henry McCoy, do you think that was just a nod, or a foreshadow? I hope he turns up.

Anyone know anymore on the supposed Ghost Rider and Fantastic Four Movies yet?
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Aulë

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hehehehe yeah Matrix is cool and all but X-men is better....and as I said:HUGE COMIC FAN!!!

But that means that I like anything that has to do with marvel!! Like the movies:P:
Life's a piece of sheit, when you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true
You'll see its all a show, people laughin as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you

Aulë

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

X-Men wins over Matrix....just because I am a HUGE COMIC FAN!!!

MadWannabe

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

If you mean in terms of comics and stories and plots, X-Men wins hands down. But if you mean special effects and cool stuff...well Matrix's The One! :D

Aulë

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Elfstone joined the Aulë club!!! I am haven´t seen it either and can´t wait to see it!!!

Delidia

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Of course there will be!

Elfstone

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I can't believe it, but I still haven't seen it yet! I just had too much other stuff happening over the weekend. I'll definitely see it sometime this week!

For the record, I've heard that there will be at least an X3 for sure!
:cyclops:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

Delidia

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Now I have to wait 12 days more and Matrix:Reloaded will be ready!

11! I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited! Keanu Reeves is really cool; personally, i liked Speed, with Sandra Bulluck. Love that movie.
I went through all the trouble this past weekend to get The Matrix from my brother. So I finally got it on Saturday. A week of torture! It was awful. So Sunday comes...i pick up the TV guide and Behold! A big picture of Keanu Reeves as Neo with the glasses and everything, the caption: The Matrix Friday at 8:00PM on Fox. I was mad. I went through all this trouble and its on TV! I still have the cover of the TV guide though...that picture of him on the front is priceless.
I figured out some stuff on the Matrix Reloaded on http://www.whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com the official website. It was pretty cool...you can see all these pictures, and all the new characters like Persephone, Zee, Niobe, Seraph, Commander Lock, Link, The Twins, Merovingian, and Ghost...all the new characters.
And for X2:X-Men United, the official website is http://x2-movie.com/ then click on what language. Then you can visit William Strykers Mutant Database(not much to see there...just most of the mutants..Nightcrawler, Iceman, Pyro, Lady Deathstrike. In Cerebro, theres much more. You can see videos...scenes from X2, theres a new Global Video chat...trailers...pictures...thats just a start.
OK, I ranted on and on...I just love movies! Movies Movies MOVIES!!! ;)nn[Edited on 6/5/2003 by Delidia]

Return to “The Green Dragon”