Bizarre Dreams!

Bizarre Dreams!

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

It's interesting that we all seem to have fairly similar dreams...dreams are such a personal thing, it's odd to read someone's account of a dream that's almost the same as one you had, you know?

I've had the fake-getting-married dream, too...freaked me out entirely (I'm much too young to think about marriage! eek!).

Last week I was going nuts studying for a physics final exam, and I dreamed about physics...actually solved a problem I had been working on, which was incredibly cool. (Too bad I can't do all my problem sets in my sleep...)

Bizarre Dreams!

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I once had a nightmare that I'd got married but when I tried to wake up I found I really had.

Bizarre Dreams!

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I had this nightmare once. My brother was on my bike in my garden, he did a wheelie and feel backwards, I ran outside, the bike caught alight, he told me to get mum and dad, I ran to mum and told her, she kept on going with the ironing. I ran outside to try and help him and as I got outside the door, the bike blew up and I cryed in my dream and woke up! I found my pillow drenched! I was still crying, I couldn`t get back to sleep until 2 hours later! When I think about this dream it always makes me cry! Well, you should have worked out by now, that I`m crying right now! :sad: It`s just soo sad when I think about it! I realise though when I have that dream that I`m so lucky to have a brother like him, even though he gives me the beats everyday! :funnylaugh:

Oh no! I can`t stop crying now! :sad:
I love you! I love you!
I must say it with all my heart!
I love you! I love you!
I wish we weren`t apart!
You know who I am
I know who you r
I have told u this sweet sumthin
even tho u r afar!

Bizarre Dreams!

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

My most best and bizarre dream was...well theres two heres the first.
I was flying around the world under my own power.*I love it when that happens* and I'm going to see a friend who I haven't seen for a long time. I'm travelling through the country when all of a sudden Istart to fly around th e world new york and the statue , London and Big Ben all the big places...when suddenlt Aliens attack in big spaceships and start sucking people off the planet...literally. I am flying about and all these people are being sucked up and Im trying to stop myself being sucked up. But Then I decided to fly up to the spaceship[ and fight the aliens.
So I do and its this big green slime thing and its children keep on coming out from and attacking so I am fighting and then it all ends. Did I save the world we shall never know.
My best dream was this..First I was a cartoon but not any cartoon . I was in the X-Men wehich rocked. The whole gand was there and we were in the white house the Oval office if I remember correctly and Beast was chatting to me and so was Logan. It didn't last long though but it was groovey.
When history looks down its weird vestigial stump of a nose at us, it'll have a lot of very shitty things to say.

Bizarre Dreams!

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I dreamed I was getting married once too Ring. And in my dream it was fake too! And I kept thinking (in my dream) that I was too young to get married (which I am) and it really freaked me out. Strange, I know.

Bizarre Dreams!

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

The other day I drempt some one was cutting my toes. I wonder what tosh psychiatrickarist would come up with about that?

I once had a nightmare that I'd got married but when I tried to wake up I found I really had.

Either way that would be a bummer!
Sod off I'm busy!

Bizarre Dreams!

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hey Ross, exellent theme! I'll be coming in here a lot since I always have strange dreams. I usually just have nightmares, and I always dream them several times..well here's mine:

I was dreaming my worst nightmare all over again one night, it is too scary to tell what pops up in there, but anyway; When I got close to the place where the bad parts start I appeared in my own dream saying these exact words:

"Stop, don't go any further! You have dreamed this before and you know this will scare the living daylights out of you! Follow me, I know a place where you can hide until it is over." So I took [u]dream me [/u] in my hand and followed [u]dream me [/u] towards a big wooden dor.
Just before I walked in the door I turned around and there one of the creatures from my nightmare appeared and said with a terrible voice: "You will pay for this! Sooner or later you'll be back and no one will be here to save you." [u]Dream me [/u] pulled me in the door and said: "Go and sit in that corner till this passes. Close your eyes and cover your ears, it will make it less scary." [u]Dream me [/u] patted me on the cheek and smiled.

So I did what [u]dream me [/u] said. The room shook and I could feel light from the on-going war outside creeping in under the door and through the keyhole. This went on for a long time, but all of a sudden it became silent. I didn't dare open my eyes, cause I didn't know if the bad part was over. Then I felt a light pat on my shoulder and a warm voice saying: "You can open your eyes now, they are gone"

I walked towards the door, still scared of opening it, but then I could smell flowers! I opened the door and stood in the middle of a beautiful landscape with trees and flowers all around me! The sun was shining, the wind was warm, and I heared laughter! Further down the field were all my friends gathered and they where having a barbecue! They were all happy to see me, especially Freddie Prince Jr, who said he had missed me sooo much!( I don't even like the guy *shivers*)

This is my brain....hope you all understand why I underline certain stuff.

Bizarre Dreams!

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Your [u]dream me[/u] must take after you Celebrian, she also is a nice person. Sounds like you have found a way to cope with that particular nightmare. :happyelf:
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “The Green Dragon”