Boredomistakingover!

Elfstone

Boredomistakingover!

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Well, right now I can't think of what the stupidest thing I've ever done out of sheer boredom that ended up being really funny is (I've got a few gray hairs in my beard now don't you know, so it’s hard for me to remember :elfwink: ), but when it comes to me, I'll post it here.

However (slightly off topic), I did want to tell you that I enjoyed reading your journal entry entitled R-E-S-P-E-C-T. You seem like a very nice young lady, and I would encourage you to keep doing good deeds! IMHO, the most important thing in life is to be a good person, and to at least consistently try to do the right thing, and to try your best to treat others with kindness, consideration, and respect. We won’t always succeed because we are alas human, but remember the saying “what comes around goes around”. So keep being a good person, and doing good deeds, and good things will come back to you. Even if it seems like sometimes you aren’t being appreciated, people will take notice eventually, and they will thank you, and you will be a far better person than most people on this planet in the long run!
:orcthumbs:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

Amarië

Boredomistakingover!

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I just want to second what Elfstone said. And the one about The Divine Plan put tears in ny eyes, good kids they are. You are a good person Andrea, more people like you would make the world a better place. It's not easy when the people you help don't even say thank you, but we just have to keep on trying.
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

Friggin-hairless

Boredomistakingover!

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I think i'll give this one a dig.
One evening after polishing off a few bevvies at a mates, the party started to die and bordem kicked in. Having a cricket bat close to hand i started hitting things and myself. Only after realising that i had broken the bat and that i was in quite a bit of pain did i stop and realize what a stupid idea it had been.
Oh dear.
life goes right by, in a blink of an eye. so never close yor eyes!

PlasticSquirrel

Boredomistakingover!

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I really wish I could tell you some of the dumb things I have done when I was bored, but unfortunately this is a family site, so I cannot. So I will just say that when I am bored, I unerringly head for the bath with a case of beer, which always leads to really stupid ideas. And that is all you need to (and in fact can be told) know.
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Ross

Boredomistakingover!

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Shot my self in the foot with my gas pistol. Hurts like hell! The others I can't really say.
Sod off I'm busy!

Aulë

Boredomistakingover!

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Bored I was when I took up my friends BB-gun and shot him straight on "the family jewels" :badking: when he was sleeping:D

Very cruel I know but it was out of boredom....it just took over me.....but I laughed my ass of!!
hahahahahahahahha
Life's a piece of sheit, when you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true
You'll see its all a show, people laughin as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you

swampfaye

Boredomistakingover!

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I can't think of anything really stupid I've done when bored, but wanted to say hi and I enjoyed this topic... hehe

Aulë

Boredomistakingover!

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Yes indeed it is!:D

Aulë

Boredomistakingover!

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hey are you alright Anilorak?

Wouldn´t wanna see you get hurt or something....both physical and spiritual!

Return to “The Green Dragon”