En-ger-land, En-ger-land

Ross

En-ger-land, En-ger-land

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Oh great yet another thing for the world to hate us Limey's, Pomeys and Merd Tete's for!
Boo down with physical sports we're good at. Every one knows we are supposed to only be good at darts, snooker and bowls.
Sod off I'm busy!

LadyFeawen

En-ger-land, En-ger-land

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hehe,if only I watched Rugby...I don't even know if they play the game in the u.s.a.
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

grondmaster

En-ger-land, En-ger-land

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

My alma mater is no longer #8 as we again lost to cross-state rival Washington this afternoon in the Apple Cup. Now we won't have to lose in the Rose Bowl, New Year's Day. I know we don't play rugby, but it is closer to that game than footie. :elfbiggrin:
'Share and enjoy'

valedhelgwath

En-ger-land, En-ger-land

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Every one knows we are supposed to only be good at darts, snooker and bowls.
Don't forget our world beating cross-stitch team either Ross.

Stonehelm

En-ger-land, En-ger-land

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I don't have any winter sports. :orcsad: I'll have to wait for NASCAR and baseball to start up next year.
I will never raise the white flag.

Andrea

En-ger-land, En-ger-land

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I don't have any winter sports. :orcsad: I'll have to wait for NASCAR and baseball to start up next year.

That's a long time to wait,
learn to snowboard!

O and yes, I worship England and all their mighty glory in defeating Austrailia
Now get an Aussie's opinion on this... ;)
Reach high, for the stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream preceeds that goal.

lord_aragorn86

En-ger-land, En-ger-land

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ok they may have got the Rugby Cup, But how is England in Cricket and Football? I wld like to know! :P: These are the only games I follow!
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

Halo_Black

En-ger-land, En-ger-land

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ok they may have got the Rugby Cup, But how is England in Cricket and Football? I wld like to know! :P: These are the only games I follow!

Trust me, the rugby cup is all were gonna get. We'll need a mirical if were gonna win the football world cup.
And that means decent players, not just people chose because their famouse. Just causeyour in the papers every week, doesn't make you a good football player.
Actualy watching the rugby was hell for me. I'm part british, part welsh, part scottish and part Newzealandish. I always get stuck on who to support!

lord_aragorn86

En-ger-land, En-ger-land

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'm part british, part welsh, part scottish and part Newzealandish. I always get stuck on who to support!

Maybe knowing ur ancestry will be fun, Halo!

I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

Halo_Black

En-ger-land, En-ger-land

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Maybe knowing ur ancestry will be fun, Halo!

Yeah, could be nifty. My great Nana used to swear that her family had castles in Scotland. And she wasn't senile or crazy either. She swore the whole thing for her entire life and nobody believed her. :( I'd like to see all of the people who didn't believe her proved wrong, I think she would have liked that. Plus the thought that my family once owned castles in scotland could be kinda nifty.
So I'm really hopeing that its true. I'll keep everyone posted. Woo!

Return to “The Green Dragon”