Strange Weather

Strange Weather

Post#1 » Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:52 pm

Just a question, but I have to ask it. Is anyone else having strange weather where they live? I live in North Western PA and usually around here at this time of the year, we have at least 12 inches of snow. However, we have none! :orchuh: The temperature is around 40-50º F. This is the first year when there wasn't snow on my birthday :birthday: , the 28th of December. If anyone else os having strange weather too, speak up I'm curious. :elfconfused:

Strange Weather

Post#2 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:19 am

Well... I live in Iceland and for the last 3 or 4 years we have had no snow in the capital city, Reykjavík, but now we have about 50 cm at least...

Strange Weather

Post#3 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:15 am

Yeah, that´s true, the snow suddenly just started pouring down here (in Reykjavik), It was a little weird, we almost never have snow here (it´s more on the northern side of the country)
Einn hringur ræður þeim öllum, einn skal hann hina finna, einn skal hann safna þeim öllum og um sinn fjötur spinna. Í því landi Mordor, sem magnar skugga sveim.

Strange Weather

Post#4 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:24 am

I live in IL and its around 30-60.It's so weird.

Strange Weather

Post#5 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:43 am

It snowed today. Not strange, but good. :D
A mind full of fire and a fistful of steel.

Strange Weather

Post#6 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:10 pm

In Iowa (where I live) there has been very little snow, not sure why because in this time of the year we often have a couple feet of snow. *sigh* I miss the cold weather.
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

Strange Weather

Post#7 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:35 pm

Yes, we have been having unusually warm weather here in Texas as well. Yesterday, it got up to over 26 C/78 F. Normally, January and February are our coldest months. If it is already that warm this time of year, I am really dreading the coming summer.

Return to “The Green Dragon”