Sam Gamgee, a bad boy?

wooffy_iluvatar

Sam Gamgee, a bad boy?

Post#1 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:34 pm

well in this very own Green Dragon i am guessing happened something I thought was rather funny. In the ROTk movie, theres lil ol Rose hanging out here. Sam looks at his buddies then he goes off somewhere with Rose but I dont know. We didnt see what was happening but the other hobbits did!!! I am glad I didnt.
Im in a shock, Im full of Spazz, I give my energy, Im full of Ballet tap and jazz!

Stonehelm

Sam Gamgee, a bad boy?

Post#2 » Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:50 am

I hardly think that anything happened in a crowded tavern. ;)
I will never raise the white flag.

LadyFeawen

Sam Gamgee, a bad boy?

Post#3 » Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:49 am

heheh, same here,Stoney, same here... Maybe they just wanted to talk in privacy, hmm? ;)
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

grondmaster

Sam Gamgee, a bad boy?

Post#4 » Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:17 pm

After all, he was planning on taking off on a year-long journey and wasn't sure if he could be back. He had to tell her that he never would forgive her, if while he was gone, she took up with that Theodore Sandyman, even if he did own a mill. She said she would wait for Sam's return, but he also had better not fool around with any of those foreign girls. And so they held hands and then parted with a lingering smooch. Which was the norm for nice hobbits in the days that Tolkien was writing about.
'Share and enjoy'

LadyFeawen

Sam Gamgee, a bad boy?

Post#5 » Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:37 pm

Hehehe, that is sweet, Grondy :happyelf:
I was born to catch dragons in their dens

And pick flowers

To tell tales and laugh away the morning

To drift and dream like a lazy stream

And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

vindea ristare

Sam Gamgee, a bad boy?

Post#6 » Sun May 30, 2004 12:37 pm

yes, it is... Did you notice that before he left, he drank one sip of his ale and he was gone. It's like Green Dragon's Pantented LIQUID COURAGE!!! lol sorry, i's not well at times. :mad2:
hey people!! I'm Kaitlyn, well, that's my name at least, call me Kakie or Vindea, whichever suits your fancy. I'll be seeing you guys around, then!
May your swords stay sharp!

grondmaster

Sam Gamgee, a bad boy?

Post#7 » Sun May 30, 2004 7:47 pm

After re-reading Wooffy_iluvatar's post and having just re-wached RotK , I find my answer was for the FotR, not RotK: the correct answer follows.

Obviously, after having thought about it back there on the side of Mount Doom, amongst all that deadly flowing lava, Sam took Rosie to the back room where they could get some privacy. And on bowed knee before her, he asked for her hand in marriage. And seeing as how she had waited around for him, while she felt he had been wasting a whole year getting around to it, she said yes.
'Share and enjoy'

Halo_Black

Sam Gamgee, a bad boy?

Post#8 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:18 pm

Ooh! Thats soooo romantic.
Damn, I'm getting all mushy in my old age! ^_^

Return to “The Green Dragon”