Elves and gastric eruptions.

Darous

Post#1 » Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:51 pm

Hello and good evenin'. I have started this again since my last attempt was deleted as it was posted in an inappropriate thread.
The question arose in the chatroom one evenin' and it was decided between a few of us that it is a good question.
Never once in the Lotr,Hobbit, Sil and Unfinished does it mention gastric eruptions amongst Men,Elves, Dwarves or even Hobbits.
Now I thought with the hobbits bein' a relaxed people that the odd one may have slipped out.
I even thought that ol' PJ would have add them just for the fun of it. But alas it is still a mystery...so I have decided to throw the doors open and discuss the matter in hand.
If the Hobbits eat that much lembas bread there as ta be sumthin' and what of the elves. At the council meetin' would Elrond have left or just sat on.........
When history looks down its weird vestigial stump of a nose at us, it'll have a lot of very shitty things to say.

virumor

Post#2 » Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:03 pm

Well if i'm not mistaken, in the SEE of FOTR, Pippin releases some gas...
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

Etharion

Post#3 » Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:16 pm

I agree with Dauros. There should have been more gas with all that food among the hobits.

Darous

Post#4 » Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:35 pm

Thats what I'm talkin about. Ye saw how much they ate....or maybe it was how their digestive system worked maybe...they didn' fart so hair grew on their toes......
When history looks down its weird vestigial stump of a nose at us, it'll have a lot of very shitty things to say.

valedhelgwath

Post#5 » Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:52 pm

Val shakes head in dispair. :lookar: I've seen it all now. Are things really this bad around here?

Walks away and leaves them to it.........

Darous

Post#6 » Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:48 pm

were not that low yet Val ye don' wanna here the other suggestion :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh: :funnylaugh:

loni

Post#7 » Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:29 pm

Alright. you're a writer. You're writing a book. would you seriously put gastric eruptions in it?

YKou lot are low.

To low for ............ [u]THE SPOTTED DAISY[/u] anyway.

grondmaster

Post#8 » Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:14 pm

Seeing as how I deleted Dar's original thread, I'll re-phrase his original question.
Do Elves suffer from flatulence?"
And of course the answer is: Most certainly. :girl: :sad: :dead: :boom:
'Share and enjoy'

ayan

Post#9 » Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:08 am

cool question Dar. even i thought about something like this b4. i mean that none of the nine walkers are ever shown to be heading for a make shift jungle toilet. i mean Aragorn i n the movie sometimes gives the look as if he is holding something big with great difficulty.think of this Dar what if someone wants to sh*t right in the middle of a battle ? i think its better to get killed than fight the battle with all the crap jus comin out ? :grin:
now Val this is a just question. we are not actin low or anything !
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken;
The crownless again shall be King.

Darous

Post#10 » Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:12 am

Good were gettin abit of interest. Now could you imagine how the story may have changed if folk had been on the loo. What if Aragorn had been busy when the attack came on weathertop. Or Tom was busy else where when the weepin willow was havin abit of fun.
And what is so bad sayin fart for example in Shrek the amount of farting and fart jokes is immense and with Shrek 2 comin' soon there probably be more.
If I had wanted ta be crude I could have went for do elves sh*t in the woods? without the the wee star.

Return to “The Green Dragon”