My Travels, soon to begin!

Snape

Post#1 » Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:00 am

I started a thread sometime back on this topic, however, I have since lost it (Why hasn't someome made me write a search feature for PT yet!!! j/k I know you have asked and asked), and secondly I managed to drown myself in work so never actualy got out of my own front door.

Well, things have changed. Two days ago I quit my new job in london, have saved up some pennies and in two weeks am planning on leaving England on my travels.

My first intentions were to visit Rednell, but at this moment it's not convenient until January, so... anyone else who is not in the UK that I know, fancy being visited, housing me for a week or so* :D I'm clean, good sense of humour and can cook, so, it's not all bad.

Let me know folks.

Vee

Post#2 » Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:32 am

What a pity the UK is out of the question.... will I ever get my hands on taz's boxers?

:wiggle:

floyd_n_milan

Post#3 » Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:32 am

taz, I was serious. You're invited to come at my place and it's festival time here right now and it's winter, so you would be comfortable here too!!

P.S. Btw, if you don't remember, I live in Mumbai, India

Amarië

Post#4 » Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:37 am

Aaaaaargh!! You know I'd love too, but I can't. No room, no time. :boom: Later, my fluffy king! Later!
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

Snape

Post#5 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:57 am

No room for me? :shakehead:

Where will Taz end up this Christmas he wonders :smiliessanta:

Vee

Post#6 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:44 am

Amarie - can you redraw the Fraggle as the Little Matchgirl, shivering in the cold and snow and looking through the brightly lit windows at warm fires and food.....?

Amarië

Post#7 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:47 am

Aww, my poor king! Emotional blackmail, that's what this is! Someone must have room for the lill fraggle. He is acutally a quite cute human too!

Vee

Post#8 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:47 am

But he wants to be out of the UK........ can't help with that one.

terrijayne

Post#9 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:23 am

Yes, my dear benevolent leader Taz, I too must apologize for not being able to extend a simple courtesy of welcoming you to my home. I hope other PT members in the States are able to do better and that you have a chance to experience our country through the eyes of a welcomed guest. Happy trails to you though....please post some journal entries during your travels so we can read about your adventures! Love from Iowa.

Amarië

Post#10 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:45 am

Return to “The Green Dragon”