Post#1 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:35 pm

In light of what’s transpired, regardless of anything, just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for all the hard work you’ve put into PT over the years, and for affording so many of us the opportunity to have such a great place to share in, and discuss Tolkien’s world!

I’m sure it must be hard to let PT go, but I think the majority of us can understand and respect your decision to do so, and realize that you had to make a personal decision for you, and you knew the time had come.

Anyway, thanks again Taz for getting this place off the ground, and for all of your efforts over the years for PT!

I’m sure someone else will probably come along and put it a little bit better than I did, but best of luck to you amigo!

"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

Post#2 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:06 pm

I'll double that. Don't become a stranger Taz...

Post#3 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:21 am

All I can think of to say is: "Amen to that!"

Thank you, Taz, for this website!

It's still to early in the day for a beer, but tonights beer will be on Taz.
Cheers. To Taz

eva lilith

Post#4 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:00 am

Yeah... haven't been here very long, but this is a TRULY AWESOME website, and I too would like to say thank you very much for making this wonderful place.

laurelindhe ilmarin

Post#5 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:16 am

Thank you for taking a dream, nurturing it, and bringing it to the light of reality for all who find it to share. I know it must be very hard to tell your baby goodbye, so for all it is worth, you have succeeded in bringing your vision to full fruition and you have given a great gift to all of us.

Thank you.

Post#6 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:45 am

Yep, ditto, Mate.

More than just a website, you've pulled a community of people from across the globe together. We'll do our best to make your vision live on after you have gone. My very best wishes for any future projects you might have, and please, please, don't be too much of a stranger.

Post#7 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:03 pm

Yes, cheers to Taz and good luck to you! You've made it possible for me and many others to meet lots of quality friends, as well as learn more about the good professor's work. I hope you continue to bless others with future projects that are just as rewarding. Webmasters may come and go, but there will be only one Fraggle King Taz! :imtheking: :flamejump:

Post#8 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:21 pm

Seven years of creating a Fellowship like this. You bow to no one!

Thanks a bunches! :happyelf:

Post#9 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:46 pm

Thank Taz! All your hard work has paid off over the years! Look at this beautiful realm you've created. Your hard work has been the joy of many. Hats off to you Taz, you're amazing! :imtheking:

Post#10 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:39 pm

awwww shucks, thanks folks. But trust me, you will love the new couple... I will see if I can get him to show his face, hang-on :)

Return to “The Green Dragon”