who would become a dwarf??

lordgarden

Post#1 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:14 am

if you could would you change you new age life for the life of a dwarf pub patron?

dwarflord

Post#2 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:56 am

Sometimes I daydream of transporting myslef to the Third Age and becoming a Dwarf. I don't know about being a pub patron, but a warrior like Gimli...why not :cool:

miruvor

Post#3 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:07 pm

Yup, Dwarves are cool. At least they can get on a rollercoaster for free.

Vee

Post#4 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:00 pm

Unless they fail the height test and then they get to hold everyone's coats.

grondmaster

Post#5 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:18 pm

And Dwarves make terrible basketball players; though I suppose this is just stereotyping and maybe there have been a few who have made the grade in the NBA. They would be able to dribble rings around those tall giants who couldn't reach low enough to take the ball away. Still, they would have to pass the ball off, for I don't see them having a very high success rate at making lay-ups, jump-shots, and slam dunks; and even free throws would be more difficult for these height-challenged players.
'Share and enjoy'

lordgarden

Post#6 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:30 am

ah yes true true, but you must respect them for trying im no dwarf but im not very tall i resemble more of a slim hobbit. :P: but you know its all good. 3 days till i go back home. i cant waite to see the dumb look on my stupid niebors faces when i start speaking a differnt language to them o the fun of liveing around the world.

cloveress

Post#7 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:07 am

Dwarves are definately COOL. Imagine, you could shave yourself and then pretend to be a seven-year-old child. Then it's not just free rollercoaster rides we're talking about! Children's innocence can get you out of a lotta tight spots these days... :angel: and of course, your small structure and sturdy build would make you an ideal FBI agent (after you shed all those clumsy axes and armor, of course) :winking: .

Thorin Oakenshield

Post#8 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:59 am

(after you shed all those clumsy axes and armor, of course).

Absolutely not. This is the worst thing a dwarf could do. ;) But if you were a dwarf you could imitate the dwarf in that movie, little man or liitle something. that would be nice.....and fun. :veryevil:
The Old that is Strong does not Wither.

ladyoflegolas

Post#9 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:55 pm

I think I'd just stick to being an elf thank-you very much... :)

Gimli_man43

Post#10 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:16 am

Being a Dwarf.... thats an odd thought, but I probably would do it. I would have plenty of experience, seeing as I am short for my age. It would be an experience to play basketball, though... :hahaha:

Return to “The Green Dragon”