Help! Calling for Submissions

PlasticSquirrel

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

you can use any of mine Allyssa, if you want to that is...
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Allyssa

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Thanks Plastic! I am hoping to include at least one humourous piece.

This project of mine is likely to take up most of the rest of the year (so we can learn all that layout stuff) so it will not be in print until October, but if the writers would like a copy, would they please email me their snail-mail address?
"May the Angels Guide"

valedhelgwath

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

You're welcome to some of mine too, if you want Allyssa. My snail mail's on it's way to you.

Eryan

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

If you want my poem about Faramir, you are welcome. As for the snail mail, I do not know what is it! Ordinary mail????

valedhelgwath

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

As for the snail mail, I do not know what is it! Ordinary mail????
Yes, that's right Eryan. Even the fastest air-mail cannot compete with these little electrons as they dart through cyber-space.

grondmaster

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Even the fastest air-mail cannot compete with these little electrons as they dart through cyber-space.
Except for an email Christmas Card that Allyssa doesn't remember sending last December that arrived here last week. :elfbiggrin:

(It was a multimedia card with a movie of a party seen from outside through a window and only lasted for 1.4 seconds. My Nortons said it was virus free.)
'Share and enjoy'

Allyssa

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

LOL - Yes, Grondy, that is definately the slowest email I have ever heard of. Are you sure I sent it? I really don't remember! But my memory is terrible.

Eryan. Thank-you. I was hoping you would let me use your poem. :D
"May the Angels Guide"

TomBombadillo

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Oh you can use mine too if you want too. But if you're planning to include one piece of humour, I think you should go for Plastic's Gandalf and the Balrog thingie. That's :funnylaugh: all over!
Denial is not a river in Africa.

Nilgaerien

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hey Allyssa. Are you still wanting fan writings?? New ones?? Cause I'm thinking about sending mine in but I want to make sure you still need them. :D

grondmaster

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Nilgaerien: Welcome to our forum. :happyelf:

Even if Allyssa happens to no longer need (of which I am uncertain) you can still submit them to her for review by the panel towards posting in our fanfiction section (if they are Tolkien related). Or, if they aren't too long, you can post one or two as new [u]Writers Guild[/u] topics for comment by anyone interested in reading them.
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “Writers Guild”