Lets write a story together Planet-Tolkien!

LadyFeawen

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Okay this should be very fun! I will be back to help start the adventure in a bit. ;)
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

Allyssa

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

As enchanting as she was, Allyssa was no poet. She preferred to write wonderful tales of far away places.
"May the Angels Guide"

Andrea

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Okay this should be very fun! I will be back to help start the adventure in a bit. ;)

Yea it should, I'll gladly join in once it gets going! :wiggle:
Reach high, for the stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream preceeds that goal.

EvithianEhtmire

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Allyssa and Evithian were very close for they both enjoyed to write of far off places that their eyes may never behold the sights of and places they wished with all they're heart existed but alas did not....
But one day as Andrea, Allyssa, Anilorak, Lady Feawen, and Evithian sat together under a tree, in there normal spot, something happened. The sky turned black and a swifft wind caught on. The girls huddled around the tree grasping on to each other to make sure none flew away. After the wind had passed and the sky turned blue agian they all fell to the ground exausted from holding on.

"What was that?" Evithian asked still catching her breath.

Andrea

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Shaken, Andrea glanced around. "I don't know, just hope it doesn't happen again! Maybe it was some kind of spell... magic, perhaps?"
Reach high, for the stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream preceeds that goal.

Rhodry*of*Aberwyn

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

In a far off land, many leages across the big water, a simple cow herd named Rhodry, jerked awake from a terible dream, it began to fade imediately, as all dreams must, but one image, that of a group of girls, huddled beneath a tree did not, he saw the terror in their eyes, as he seemed to swoop down on them, he felt an anger towards these girls, how dared they, how dared they..............what?, how dared they what. Rhodry did not know, his anger at them confused him, they had done nothing to him........Yet...........a voice deep in his heart replied.........no.......nothing yet, but they will, they'll try to stop you, and they must not be allowed to do so, they mus'nt, they musn't, they......... Rhodry shook his head to clear it, this voice, this evil voice, what is this he asked the shadows of his hut, am I going mad?

EvithianEhtmire

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Mean while, back with the girls [and 1 boy], there stirred a restlessness, that just ached to be curred. All wondered why, why had it happened? Was some person angered at them? They were but inocent maidens enjoying bliss, but now someone had sparked they're couriousity. And stirred a place within they're heart they had never knew about. They had never knew that deep down, very deep, they all wished to see things people said were not. To go to places people laughed at the mention of. This storm, magic if it was, was a silly thing to learned people. They would shake they're head and laugh ifthey heard tell of it. But each girl knew in they're heart, they had to prove them wrong. But some force stood obviously in their way.nn[Edited on 13/9/2003 by EvithianEhtmire]

LadyFeawen

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Feawen was sturred un-easily in her soul by such feelings she had not felt for a long time, and sought advice from a trusted & dear friend that had helped her long ago, deep in the beautiful forest and hills of Amon Anwar...
(THis is a good time for some one to introduce themselves) ;) nn[Edited on 31/8/2003 by LadyFeawen]
I was born to catch dragons in their dens

And pick flowers

To tell tales and laugh away the morning

To drift and dream like a lazy stream

And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

Return to “Writers Guild”