Imagination: A play

Allyssa

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

We are still waiting on the Mail system. Untill I hear otherwise, I assume that it is still unavailable.

If it is a very short piece, you could type it in as a post. Create your own thread even. We will post our comments or responses underneath. Unless you don't want us to, of course :)
"May the Angels Guide"

Allyssa

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

:cool: Count me in. Where do we start Eryan?
"May the Angels Guide"

Allyssa

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Yeah sure, but what do you mean exactly? Using scenes from the book or making up new ones? eg: Aragorn and Arwen's wedding or Arwen and Elrond's last words?
"May the Angels Guide"

Eryan

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

There are so many missing details so nice to imagine...
Possible subjects:
(1) It is told in the Silm that the tale of deeds of Beren as a solitary outlaw became a matter of song in Doriath before he ever came there. Imagine the feelings of Luthien when she heard that song: what did she thought about Beren at that time, how did she respond to it?
(2) Elladan and Elrohir were uncles of young Eldarion, the son of Aragorn and Arwen. Imagine a scene when they all meet.
(3) Aragorn and Denethor fighting side by side as young knights in the service of Gondor...
And so on, so on...

Eryan

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Right now!!!!

valedhelgwath

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I don't really get a lot of time for writing anymore, but if I had a crack at something where and how do I go about getting it posted?

grondmaster

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Would you like the two story boards we have going in The Ivy Bush Tavern moved under the control of the Writers Guild or should they remain clouded in the minds of the inebriated? Any ideas?

Valedhelgwath recently added something good to 'Merry Making at Rivendel (story board)'.
'Share and enjoy'

Allyssa

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Or we could start somw new ones?
"May the Angels Guide"

valedhelgwath

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Why, thank you Grond. Such Kind words could go to an elf's head.

Eryan

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hil Valedhelgwath your short story about the Fall of Osgiliath really corresponds to what I expected for this game!
I think I must finish now some of my very short glimpses into ME and post them as well ... One is about a meeting between Arwen and Eowyn just after the death of Faramir, another is about the childhood of Dior, the son of Beren and Luthien. Yet another is about young Eldarion and his uncles Elladan and Elrohir...

Return to “Writers Guild”