You know your a LOTR freak when...

MelliotSandybanks

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

ok, I like this thread. Thanks ilovefrodo.

You know you are a Tolkien freak, when your family tells you that you need to get help, because you are sooo obsessive with Tolkien, that all you do is eat, drink, breath, and sleep Tolkien. (That includes being a member of PT, and having like 20 or 30 books that are either about ME or Tolkien himself, having tons of maps haning on the wall, and buying 3" notebooks just to put all of the Tolkien related material in that you have downloaded off of the net, and there is never enough room in them.)

Allyssa

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

OMG - I am a LOTR Freak! :superscared: :funnylaugh:
"May the Angels Guide"

Eryan

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Actually, what is the difference between the Tolkien freak and the Tolkien geek? ;)

valedhelgwath

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Actually, what is the difference between the Tolkien freak and the Tolkien geek?
A Tolkien geek is a Tolkien freak when viewed by anyone who isn't actually a Tolkien freak themself. I'm not sure how we are viewed by those who have only seen the film, however.

Undale

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

:smoke: you have read our mines and our act as a LOTR freak. they are so true!!!!!!!!!!! :pixie:

Undale

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

:smoke: I think you know when your a LOTR movie freak if you listen to the three soundtracks :funnylaugh:

Littleirena

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I think i have an other one,(accually 2 others).

1. You throw your marriage ring in the fire just to see if there are markings on it.

2. You call all of your friends and loved one < my preciousssssss>

LoL, thanks a lot for starting this, i think it's a very neat idea.

:wiggle:

Peredhil

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

:P: You know you're a Tolkien freak when you long for the "good old days " of the first age when your good friend Turgon was king of Gondolin
A mind full of fire and a fistful of steel.

Airecristiel

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

You know you're a LOTR freak when you start calling your boyfriend "Legolas", your uncle "Bilbo" and your math-teacher "Saruman" :orcgin:nn[Edited on 30/1/2003 by Airecristiel]
"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."
/Oscar Wilde

lotrmad!

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

i read your board about how to tell if you're a lord of the rings freak and absolutley everythink apart from number 2 was, for me, true! (well, if that did happen to me, i probably would go mental!) every day i'm counting down the days untill rotk hits the screens. wow, i just found a cool character that looks like legolas!

p.s. do you know anywere were you can learn elfish? i know quite a lot already, and my dog still hasn't clicked on that 'havo dad' means 'sit'!

p.p.s. 321 days till rotk! yey!

Return to “Writers Guild”