Time To Play, The Game

Darous

Time To Play, The Game

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

As Merry shouted on Darous Gorwath tuned round when he heard the name and they both saw each other.
"What...no it can't be him.Not after all these years." Gorwath thought to himself.
"You look as if you have seen a ghost Gorwath." Arwen said.
"Maybe I have Arwen..maybe I have.
"So he has seen me. Well he will know what is to come then!!!!!" spoke Darous softly.
"What's that Darous???" asked Merry.
Darous turned to Merry.."Nothing my little friend,just talking to myself. Now what say we go and sample some of the ales and pipeweed on offer in this fine establishment Merry. I could drink a trough."
"And I say you probably would" laughed Merry.
As they left Darous shot a look at Gorwath one which would chill his very soul.
When history looks down its weird vestigial stump of a nose at us, it'll have a lot of very shitty things to say.

Arwen_RingBearer

Time To Play, The Game

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

*The Nazgul was standing on the sacred land Arwen came up disarmed and started saying a spell*

"Don't worry Nuldanquë, everything will be allright."

*Then Arwen turn around and faced the Nazgul. it was the magic of the elves against the Dark magic. But the place was sacred and Arwen sent the Nazgul away with no trouble*

"Nuldanquë, this is a magic powder. Sprinkle it on some rocks. It will protect the camp from bad spirits and Dark Forces. Where is Gorwath? Ask around, find out who was the last one to see him."
Estel,
Elen sila lumenn omentilmo,
Cormamin niuve tenna' ta elea lle au',
Amin mela lle.
Arenel Arwen

Elda

Time To Play, The Game

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Calenthang three days away from Rivendell*
-I must go to the council in Rivendell folks are sying that "The one ring" has been found and now it is time to decide it's fate.
*Summons on of the Mearas and heads to Rivendell*
nn[Edited on 1/3/2003 by Elda]

ShadowFax

Time To Play, The Game

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

*Glorfindel runs up*
"Legolas! The Council is about to begin! Why is your head in the clouds?!"
why? because the sea is the most beautiful thing in the world. I am near running water. I thought it was the sea.
"I was thinking of how beautiful Imladris is. Come! Let us go."

Arwen_RingBearer

Time To Play, The Game

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

*Arwen walking up to Legolas*
"I've heard a great deal about you. My father as been talking about your great accomplishments, I heard you are the first archer of Mirkwood. Your honor is great and you have no fears will you try to take the Ring and destroy it yourself Lord Legolas?"nn[Edited on 1/3/2003 by Arwen_RingBearer]
Estel,

Amin mela lle.

Arenel Arwen

Darous

Time To Play, The Game

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Now many miles from Rivendell a figure is rushing down the road. " These damn Elves always calling on my assitant at the last minute, when will they learn to find me early....." Suddenely he stops and sniffs the air but before he can reach for his sword a group of orcs is upon him.
"Never can I have an easy day." The orcs come at him from all sides. "Gurthang do you wish to draw blood?" "Soon I will draw yours but for now the orcs shall do." "Orcs you ambush the wrong dwarflin". And suddenly Darous goes into a rage never seen by the orcs and one by one they are slayed. But suddenly from behind a tree an archer prepares to fire..................
When history looks down its weird vestigial stump of a nose at us, it'll have a lot of very shitty things to say.

ShadowFax

Time To Play, The Game

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

*back in Imladris with Arwen*
"well...i will do the councils will. What is your purpose on this mission, Lady Arwen?"nn[Edited on 1/3/2003 by ShadowFax]

Arwen_RingBearer

Time To Play, The Game

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

*lowering her voice, afraid of being heard*
"The One Ring has been brought to Imladris. The smallest of us showed the greatest courage. Frodo, an halfling, from a distant place called the Shire has brought it here. The meeting will decide who shall destroy The One Ring.
I'm afraid. I fear that someone in the meeting will take this burdein on himslef."
*Arwen looks at the sky, now grown dark and rainy*nn[Edited on 1/3/2003 by Arwen_RingBearer]
Estel,

Amin mela lle.

Arenel Arwen

Komosot

Time To Play, The Game

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

*Elrond gracefully enters Rivendell's commons, flanked on each side by his strapping young sons. He throws a casual glance about the immediate area, and let's loose his long rehearsed welcome for all those present.*

Elrond:: "Ah yes, Friends, Allies, Free Peoples of Middle Earth, welcome........ to Rivendell. Also known as Imladris,
Karningul, The First Homely Home, The Last Homely Home by the Sea, The House of Elrond Half-Elven, The Hidden Refuge, etc. Please find your way over to the council chambers as there is much to be discussed. Erestor, my chief counsellor, will be provided the refreshments."

Erestor:: "Hey"

Elrond:: "On your way over be sure to check out the shards of Narsil and the statue of Gilrean. The council will begin shortly, if you have any questions ill be at the 26th waterfall from the right of the west wing. Again, welcome, im pleased that many have decided to make the journey, as all our fates, regardless of race, are bound by the issue at hand."

Delidia

Time To Play, The Game

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

"Lord Elrond, is there anything else?"

nn[Edited on 1/3/2003 by Delidia]

Return to “Planet-Tolkien Roleplay”