The Forgotten

Elda

The Forgotten

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Calenthang is with you as always Darous!

Darous

The Forgotten

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

yeeee haaah Calen
When history looks down its weird vestigial stump of a nose at us, it'll have a lot of very shitty things to say.

ladyoflegolas

The Forgotten

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'm in also! I'll post my info later as I guess I'm supposed to... it's the same everywhere though...

Delidia

The Forgotten

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Heehee...im gonna be evil in this one. Its fun. Actually, my informacion...ok, sry information is in Atalanya- The Downfallen (RECRUITING!!!)

Darous

The Forgotten

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Okay this is good now let me see. You's one need some info so.... The Forgotten as I will call them consist of five. I myself am one and leader :P: :P: and then four can join as well. they can be any race at all. The fellowship will also be mentioned but this we dwell more on the forgotten and the task they have set themselves.
We will also look at Merry and Gollum and the heated relationship between the two. Either one could take the ring or kill the other. On the subject of death..the only way for a character to die is if they wish it and post it themselves. Killing of characters by other characters is frowned upon :soangry: :soangry: :soangry: :soangry: .
The evil side can consist of whoever is around during FoTR and TTT and anyone else you want to throw into the mix.
So thats the jist of it at the moment. And I know that we have a few more RPGS starting up so I will wait my turn no problems anyway. So I'll add anymore ideas that come to mind and people keep on coming.
When history looks down its weird vestigial stump of a nose at us, it'll have a lot of very shitty things to say.

Darous

The Forgotten

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Thanks Asteroth :D :D :D :D :D glad to have the old team fighting the good fight. So come people afew more and the Forgotten are complete and then the baddies :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Elda

The Forgotten

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Thank you Asteroth!I think Darous,you and me are going to make a great team!Hey Darous I've got a susgestion.But I will let you know later...

Darous

The Forgotten

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Right folks just to update you all. Myself after discussing with Calenthang and Asteroth have decided to expand on this RPG and infuse it as such with a new system of play.
Now I won't go into it all at once as this is a group effort but i might as well let you know whats happening.
We are going to have a hit point system, any rpger of model fighting such as Warhammer and Warhammer 40K and Ds+Ds know of this, and also the Final Fantasy games as well.
You may ask what is he talking about well I'll tell you.
each controlled player will have Health Points, Defence points, and attack points. Which you can upgrade with new weapons and armour.We may also increase health point but we will see. In battle you take damage from weapons you lose some health points, which can be regainned from potions and healing spells..maybe don't know yet. A database of weapons and armour may be made. We may limit the weapons to save on time and sanitiy. You will know more when we have discussed some more. We may inculde a map so people know where they are. So thats it for the moment just to let you know that hopefully this will blow you a way and we will have a fantastic new type of tolkien rpg .

Return to “Planet-Tolkien Roleplay”