Silmarillion-set Time Period

Darous

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Meanwhile a lonely figure walks to the inn
"D*mn them accursed Elves and Thingol himself. They would not aid me and then shun me."
"I should have stayed among the men of Brethil Forest..but now I cannot...maybe I will find soltiude here for but a while."
He walks in and approaches the bar.."one ale barkeep"
When history looks down its weird vestigial stump of a nose at us, it'll have a lot of very shitty things to say.

Beleg_Strongbow

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Beleg had been silently watching the poor man as he talked with the inkeeper, and when a bag clinking with money was passed between them, his interest hightened. But only when the man turned and walked toward him did Beleg fully realize that they had been talking about him. It made him slightly uneasy.

Beleg_Strongbow

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Beleg eyed the stranger. "I just came in last week, if that's what you mean." He had seen this cloaked figure around, but had never realized it was a woman. She looked dangerous, and he was going to ask her who she was when he noticed another man talking to the barkeeper with a sour look of anger on his face. He wondered why the man had cursed the name of Thingol, and, more importantly, if there was any justice to it.

Darous

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

The traveller saw that the figure at the window was watching him...."Why does he stare...does he wish to talk or fight we will soon see."
And he finished his ale and approached the window gripping his hilt.
"Why do you stare stranger do you wish to talk or something else"
When history looks down its weird vestigial stump of a nose at us, it'll have a lot of very shitty things to say.

Beleg_Strongbow

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

"Why do you curse the name of Thingol?" Beleg asked. He wasn't sure who or what this man was, but his hand was on his sword hilt, and that was enough.

Beleg continued, but not before placing a hand on his own dagger. "One would think they have done you harm, from the way you curse him and his kin."

Darous

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

"Do not approach situations which do not concern woman..." shouted the hooded one.
"My business is way this one...but if you need any particular help.." smiled the hooed one "well I'll see what I can do ..hahahahahahahaha.

Return to “Planet-Tolkien Roleplay”