Whispering Forest

adreia

Whispering Forest

Post#1 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:07 am

Tervestra remained up in her tree. She looked about the forest as far as she could see before climbing down out of the tree. She went to a small hut under a large tree, proceeding to enter it.

Name: Tervestra
Race: Elven
Appearence: Long, straight silver hair; sparkling green eyes; dark green cloak, brown skirt and pants alike to breeches under that, green shirt; black light shoes
Height: 6'5''
Weapons: Longbow; quiver full of arrows; longsword; horse named Fellar

She looked at the dying fire and poked it with a metal rod, livening it up.

asteroth

Whispering Forest

Post#2 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:32 am

Hi Adreia , i'm just posting this message to ask a few questions ;
What's the point of starting a new rpg while you're already in a few others? Why don't you just wait until the others are over? Not that it's not allowed to , but i just can't see the reason

virumor

Whispering Forest

Post#3 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:57 pm

Whispering Forest?? a RPG??

Heh, am i the only one who thought of a thread about Cradle of Filth?
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

adreia

Whispering Forest

Post#4 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:13 pm

The reason is, Asteroth, that the one I created has gone out of my hands, and the others I've entered are dead threads. Don't mean to be rude!
Rules: Posts are to be no more than ten lines long, no killing others chars, and no really evil stuff without consulting me. Thanks very much!
Hey, Virumor, give me a break! Nobody's perfect, especially me. No mean to be rude though, but, I'm not a person to think of names really.

Etharion

Whispering Forest

Post#5 » Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:51 pm

Heh. I understand Adreia. Asteroth, the lady is right :elfbiggrin: . Ignore Virumor. He has so much knowleadge about LOTR that many cannot understand him. That makes it difficult for others to take his opinions without offense :elfbiggrin: .
Ill post and see if this is going to be another dead thread.

name: Etharion
race: elf
appereance: normal looking elf. Long dark blue robes, ordinary staff, bastard sword, backpack. Long light brown hair, brown eyes, light boots.

A elf strolls down the path next to the forest, minding his own buissnes and looking thoughtfully in head of himself.

adreia

Whispering Forest

Post#6 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:50 am

(lol thanks Etharion! Glad you understand! :grin: Hope it doesn't end up being a dead thread, that would suck.)

Tervestra heard the sound of someone walking and peered to where the sound was coming from, watching this stranger. She raised an inquiring brow as she started after him.

Etharion

Whispering Forest

Post#7 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:22 am

Etharion continued walking. After some time he stoped in his tracks and said "Do you need something girl? Or are you just following me out of fun?" he did not turn his head.

adreia

Whispering Forest

Post#8 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:31 pm

Tervestra stopped abruptly, suprised he noticed.
"N...no Sir. It's been so long since I've seen another person, I was just curious. I didn't mean any harm. I'll leave you alone."

icefangs

Whispering Forest

Post#9 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:02 pm

I'll help this thread not die, Adreia!

Name: Icefangs
Race: Half-elf;Half-wolf ?Welf? ?Olf?
Appearance: Short, dark colored hair, looks blue. A green tunic and black pants, which are tucked into her black boots. Dark blue eyes, a long, light grey cloak.

"How do you go about terrorizing poor young elves?" A female voice echoes from the above. Suddenly a dark shape leaps down from a branch of the tree and watches them, her dark eyes glinting beneath the grey hood.

Túrin Turambar

Whispering Forest

Post#10 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:13 pm

name: Makavëli
sex: Male
race: High Elven (Noldor)
Description: Long dark hair, sky blue eyes, light complexion, meduim, but toned, build. Agile as a cat, quick as a bunny, strong as an Ox, far sighted as a hawk.
Height: 6'4"
Armor: All black, strong Elven armor.
weapon: "Luciendar" - Sword of Light. Long blade that cleaves orc flesh like a hot knife threw butter.
History: Born when the moon first blessed middle-earth with it's light. Did great deeds in the wars of Beleriand, traveled with Gil-galad's company and fought beside him when he fell. Has dropped his last tear long ago, for the sorrows of middle-earth. A true foe of Morgoth, and any who follow the dark ways. Fearsome in battle and one to be reckoned with.

"Poor young elves you say?" Shouts a voice, appears to be comming from the direction of the woods. "I'm not too sure whom you are refering to, but nothing terrorizes me. This is comming from one who's been threatened by Morgoth himself."

Return to “Planet-Tolkien Roleplay”