Name: Alynna Darkrose
Race: Half-elven
sex: female
Eyes: ice Blue
Hair: light brown w/ silver white streaks
height: 5' 7"
Weapons, clothes,etc: A long mithril sword, crossbow w/iron shafts
high black boots, black pants, silvery tunic, blue/grey hooded cloak
Other stuffs: Been on her own since she was 16 which was when her mother died. Her mother had been human and her father was elvish. Once her mom died her father disowned her. Alynna is self reliant and not too quick to trust. An expert swordsman, Alynna often works as a mercanary.

valedhelgwath

All RPGers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Name Valedhelgwath
Age Several thousand
Race Noldor Elf
Sex Male
Eyes Violet
Hair Golden, Long
Height 6'4"
Weapons Composite Longbow, Longsword, Throwing dagger, Hidden dagger in boot
Clothing Green tunic, trousers. Grey cloak. Soft leather boots.
Skills Expert bowman. Skilled at stalking/hiding (Ranger skill of "Shadow" if allowed). Tracking. Animal tongues.
Other info Born in Gondolin. Spent much time with the Woses (and bears Woses tattoos on face). Earned the emnity of Khamul the Easterling, one of the Nazgul. Often travels with two chetmig (similar to mountain lions) but may be persuaded to leave them at home. Tends to be bit of a loner.

Cirdan

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Name : Tolgar
Race : Beorning
Sex : Male
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Dark Brown
Height: 6'1"
Weapons and equipment : Long knife, Arms! , cooking equipment
Clothing: Light tunic, heavy cloak, trousers, leather boots
Skills: Tracking, night vision, ability to turn into Bear, great strength, animal tongues,
stealth, cooking,
Other Info : Tolgar has a temperment much like his father, Beorn, gruff, unpredictable but yet gentle and honourable. He has inherited the ability to shapeshift at will and often wanders amongst the animals from Mirkwood to the Misty mountains. A loner by heart he will however take a few close personal friend and is fiercely loyal. A highly skilled fighter who relies on his strength rather than other weapons, Has also a strong liking for good food and strong beer :smoke:

ArwenEvenstar

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Cool! A few more people and I'll start up the RPG thread!

Allyssa

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Can I join you? I have never played RPG before, so please guide me if I do something wrong. :D

Name: Allyssa Cadwallon (I hope this is not too simillar to yours Alynna?)
Race: Half-elven (is there room for another half-elf? since 2 halves = 1?)
illegitimate child of a Sinda nobleman and a Haladin woman
sex: female
Eyes: blue/ green
Hair: auburn
height: 5'4" (height takes after her Haladin side)
Weapons, clothes,etc: Healing herbs, medical supplies. Wears robes over tunic and leggings. Sturdy shoes. Weapons: Traditional axe, although reluctant to use it.
Other info: Father unknown. Mother died in childbirth. Was raised in an orphahage for Haladin. Trained as a healer with the elves when adult. Seems to be an exception to the rule of half-elves being mortal. Perhaps she has a destiny to fulfill?
Gentle and friendly, but secretive about her past. Possibly knows more than she tells. Likes to laugh and swap stories.

Is that okay? Do I need to add anything? :)
"May the Angels Guide"

ArwenEvenstar

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ok I think we're good to go! More people can jon once we get the story rollin' Just post your Bio on this thread NOT the RpG thread :D

Halo_Black

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Waaa! Me too! I wanna play *grins*

Name Halo
Age 18
Race Orc halfbreed, but wether she's half Orc and half Human is unkown. Diffinatly half Orc half Something.
Sex Female
Eyes Red
Hair Blond with the tips dyed red, long
height 6'1
Weapons A Dagger. A Sling: for throwing rocks, small woodland creatures, etc. Her fists.
Clothing A light, dark grey, sleaveless tunic. trousers, black: cut off at the knee. Boots (also black). A belt with various pouches.
Skills Good at sneaking around and hiding. Expert with a dagger. Runs very quickly. Can see in the dark and talk to cats. Only cats I'm afraid, anything else just trys to bite her.
Backround Abandoned just outside of Bree as a newborn, found and raised by a widow who lived there. Spent much time exploring the land around Bree, sometimes going as far as Weathertop. When not out and about she can be found in the Prancing Pony, drinking and listening to any tales that strangers to Bree have to tell. Once tryed to find Angmar but went the wrong way and got herself lost in the shire for a few weeks before she figured the way home again. Many of the locals in Bree claim shes a demon and are fond of pointing her sharp teeth and red eyes out to visitors and rangers, this usualy ends in a punch-up.

nn[Edited on 29/7/2002 by Halo_Black]

valedhelgwath

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ahhhhh.... an orc-toilet...... Flush her quick....

Halo_Black

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ahhhhh.... an orc-toilet...... Flush her quick....

*grins* Please no. I had enough of that at school :funnylaugh:

MelliotSandybanks

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ooops, sorry Val, I didn't notice that the first time I read it. thanks for pointing it out to me. I was just duplicating my AD&D character whith only a few modifications. Don't worry about it, I will just change my character a bit. It may take a few days to figure something out.

hmmmmm Mellie is thinking. that could be a dangerous thing.

Return to “Planet-Tolkien Roleplay”