New Locations?

eruwen

New Locations?

Post#1 » Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:31 pm

Hi...this is probably stated somewhere, and I am totally missing it, but why can't we be Elves and/or Humans from other regions? (i.e. a Mirkwood elf?)

rhapsody

New Locations?

Post#2 » Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:46 am

Or..... Edoras, Minas Tirith, Pelagrir, Dol Amroth, Fornost for the men?
Lindon for the elves, Blue Mountains for the dwarves?

I would love to see Dol Amroth added to be honest.

Amarië

New Locations?

Post#3 » Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:49 am

It has been mentioned before, it is on the wishlist. I don't know how much work it will take be to do that, only Taz (Tarrant) knows that since he is the one who has to do it. But what I do know is that Taz is a very busy young man and he has quite a list of things he has to do already...
:deal:

We in the Council have reluctantly admitted that he also needs to go to work, eat, sleep and get out in the real world from time to time, and not just work on PT. Don't forget that this version of the site is built by Taz alone, this is not some premade just-choose-a-colour-scheme-and-you-are-ready-to-start forum. He added some locations as a start and more will probably come. Or something better, who knows? Just be patient, 'cause MAN he has surprised us in the past! :D
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

rhapsody

New Locations?

Post#4 » Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:50 am

Poor fella. Just giving some suggestions, that is all. But it would be a nice feature. :)

Vee

New Locations?

Post#5 » Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:30 am

We in the Council have reluctantly admitted that he also needs to go to work, eat, sleep and get out in the real world from time to time, and not just work on PT.

We have?

Amarië

New Locations?

Post#6 » Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:08 am

We have?

Officially speaking, yes we have. ;)

But it would be a nice feature.

I know. :) I'd like to be an elf in the Grey Havens. I have grown up by the sea and the fishing industry and the boat building industry is majorly important here. But the mountains and valleys in and around Rivendell is makes me feel very much at home too.
"Don't complain under the stars

about the lack of bright spots in you life."

Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

eruwen

New Locations?

Post#7 » Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:01 pm

Thanks for replying. Yes, I am also very happy wandering around Rivendell; although, I think I might be a little more carefree in Mirkwood. ;)

Lemaly Orangeflower

New Locations?

Post#8 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:39 pm

I was just wondering about moving to Mirkwood as well. then when i went to see if i could, it wasn't on the list....no worries or anything, I just wanted to make a suggestion as well! :)

ithil

New Locations?

Post#9 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:32 am

I think the evil guys should get some place to live, too. mordor for some orcs, or minas morgul. (is there isengard for uruk-hai? I'm not quite sure, I don't remember...) or the south of ME (I don't remember the name and I haven't got the books near) for haradrim, that would be another place for men. that would be funny. I'm a bit into the dark side, I can't help. :orcsmilie:

gwaihir

New Locations?

Post#10 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:43 am

You already can be from mordor, can't you? Anyway the Southlands are called Harad or Haradwaith, and it would be cool to have some space for the evil men, not just Rohirrim and Gondorians.

Return to “Website Suggestions”