Delete

lord_aragorn86

Delete

Post#1 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:07 am

And how do you suppose you read the message in your inbox without going in your inbox?
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

LostandAlone

Delete

Post#2 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:14 am

That's not what I mean. When you open the message, you ought to be able to delete it right there.

LostandAlone

Delete

Post#3 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:20 am

When you open a message to read it, it would be nice if there was a delete option right there so you don't have to go back the inbox to delete it.

lord_aragorn86

Delete

Post#4 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:07 am

And I guess, you wouldn't like a little exercise for your fingers, eh? Its only a single click away! Why do you worry so much?
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

laurelindhe ilmarin

Delete

Post#5 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:11 am

Delete "Delete"

LostandAlone

Delete

Post#6 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:03 pm

I don't worry, but I have a slow connection at home and I hate having to go extra pages.

valedhelgwath

Delete

Post#7 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:22 pm

I don't worry, but I have a slow connection at home and I hate having to go extra pages.

A valid point. My connection often takes me 30 seconds or more to go back to the index page. Having a delete option within the message would be handy. On the old PT you used to be able to delete multiple messages en masse as well. This is another feature I miss, because currently it takes me 20-30 seconds to delete each one individually. Being able to delete a group of them would be nice.

LostandAlone

Delete

Post#8 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:14 pm

At least someone agrees with me. It takes forever to go back and then delete it. A minute at least for me.

rednell

Delete

Post#9 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:12 pm

Me, too, I agree. :)
I also suffer from dialup connection and sometimes it can be painful waiting to go back to the list of messages just to delete the one that I am reading. A delete option at the bottom of the message window would be a nice feature indeed. :D

grondmaster

Delete

Post#10 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:34 pm

This is another reason why I would rather our members reduce the number of their chatty posts and threads. After waiting time and again for page after page to slowly load only to find yet another new page full of meaningless conversation (that would have been better made in our chatroom) one tends to become discouraged. This is what makes moderators want to yell "Cease and Desist!" and reach for the lock and delete buttons. :tongueelf:
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “Website Suggestions”