Votes

mellon

Votes

Post#1 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:35 am

Hi Grep .Is it possible that the votes for PT can be counted as we login ?

Gildor Inglorion

Votes

Post#2 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:17 am

Is it necessary to create a new thread for this question?

mellon

Votes

Post#3 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:33 am

Maybe not , I should have sent it directly to Grep ..I see that now .But whats the problem really ?Sorry

Amarië

Votes

Post#4 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:34 pm

You shouldn't create a new thread when there are excisiting threads you can use. We already have a 'vote for PT' topic. And questions directed to Grep should be asked via PM or e-mail, he doesn't have time to read every post on PT.

I can answer you though. Encouraging people to vote is one thing, forcing everybody who logs in to vote is something completly different. Voting is optional and it will stay that way.
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

mellon

Votes

Post#5 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:05 pm

I agree Amarié , I know that now .... It was just a thougth .. I wont do that again....

Amarië

Votes

Post#6 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:07 pm

Sorry that I sounded snappy. I was tired and my thoughts don't translate well when the brain is half asleep. I really shouldn't post when it's late, but I never learn. It wasn't a bad idea, you just wanted PT to get many votes. And a half-brained Ama shouldn't make you feel bad for wanting that. Bad Ama! Bad! Fy skamme seg!

... oh no.. now I am singing about that darned little crocodile we all hate. My brain must be punishing itself! Help! :superscared:
"Don't complain under the stars

about the lack of bright spots in you life."

Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

grondmaster

Votes

Post#7 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:12 pm

Grondy is locking this thread as it is no longer necessary; and the combatants :elfwink: have made-up and everything is lovey-kissy again. :happyelf:

The existing thread for making coments on the subject is VOTE FOR PT.
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “Website Suggestions”