May i suggest this..

arath

May i suggest this..

Post#1 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:01 am

The council could add one more location Aman i would prefer or one such as it and every month they would choose one who they believe is worthy and willing to move there....
How about that?

Thorin Oakenshield

May i suggest this..

Post#2 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:33 am

Aman? Why not a trip in vingilot?
The Old that is Strong does not Wither.

Túrin Turambar

May i suggest this..

Post#3 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:59 pm

how about a trip to Aman in Vingilot?

grondmaster

May i suggest this..

Post#4 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:09 pm

The idea is probably okay, but couldn't it possibly lead to the formation of a clique, which is usually detrimental to those left out? As I remember, my nose was always bent out of shape because I wasn't included within that group of stuck-up people who may have looked down at me if they saw me at all.

I think our Post of the Week (or of the Whenever) is supposed to provide the individual with some glory. And instead of putting down those that haven't had one of theirs chosen, it is to provide them a bit of initiative to try to post better posts from the example.

'Share and enjoy'

Thorin Oakenshield

May i suggest this..

Post#5 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:01 am

Can I suggest this:

It would be great if the CMs updated the Council News in "My Account" as I think it probably has got quite old considering that the last news is dated 2006. Is this possible?

grondmaster

May i suggest this..

Post#6 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:21 pm

Anything is possible, though highly improbable: First we need something to say, and then we need the time to add it. I have been lately spending about three hours daily just supporting the forum. Maybe when they start making 'The Hobbit Movie'. :happyelf:
'Share and enjoy'

arath

May i suggest this..

Post#7 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:28 am

I have been lately spending about three hours daily just supporting the forum.

Oh dear... we need to reward you whit something... got anything you like? :D

Thorin Oakenshield

May i suggest this..

Post#8 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:57 am

I agree with Grondy. If grondy wasn't here I'd be playing most of the games alone! :elfbiggrin: :orcgin:
Oh and by the way Grondy Amarie has indeed updated the news board. Thanks Ama :orcthumbs:

Loss

May i suggest this..

Post#9 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:08 pm

So they have... Good eye Thorin, I should have noticed it before, one usually notices their name out of a group of random words...

Once we have something to say, we'll let you know :orcsmilie:

Return to “Website Suggestions”