Who is on?

ladyoflegolas

Who is on?

Post#1 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:35 pm

If you scroll down to the bottome of a lot of websites...they'll tell you who is online...how many visitors and such...any chance of this happening here? It'd be great for us forum posters to know who else was on...especially concerning RPG's and such! :)

arath

Who is on?

Post#2 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:16 am

I AGREE ABOUT THE PART OF THE RPG'S!!

Amarië

Who is on?

Post#3 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:23 am

Just add your RPG-buddies to your buddy list. The you can see when they last logged in, if they are online now and you can send them a PM.

Also, if you look at a post, you can see if the person who wrote it is online or not.
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

Loss

Who is on?

Post#4 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:01 am

I would say aye to that suggestion, but this isn't really an RPG site, there is only one constant RPG, (maybe two) though it is has not been popular lately... It would be a waste of time, making a big change in the system, when it's going to be used by only a few of the usual RPGer's... Plus, the time taken might be used to add something else that everyone can use... *nudges CMs* :orcsmilie:

Hey... Ama and I have the same amount of posts :elfwink:

grondmaster

Who is on?

Post#5 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:41 pm

the time taken might be used to add something else that everyone can use... *nudges CMs* :orcsmilie:

Nudging the CMs can't get the job done; you need to nudge Grep, the Webmaster and owner of Planet-Tolkien.com. :orcgin:
'Share and enjoy'

Loss

Who is on?

Post#6 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:59 am

Nudging the CMs can't get the job done; you need to nudge Grep

Well, it would not have much of an impact if we lowly ones nudge the Master, so....

*Nudges CMs to nudge The Master* :elfbiggrin:

Who is on?

Post#7 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:52 am

I'd like to see this as well - it was very cool to know someone was reading the same part of the forum that you were, and were likely to reply! The php board we were using aaaagess ago had this, it was great :D Going and looking at your buddies list isn't really the same thing, I don't know if I'd do that before coming in here, I don't like the my account system at all, it's very clumsy to use, and if the server is being at all slow, I'd rather be looking at something else.

Thinker

Who is on?

Post#8 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:44 am

i like that idea it's good. if someone is online they would reply each other.after all its easy.

Thorin Oakenshield

Who is on?

Post#9 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:12 am

It's not a bad idea. In fact sometimes though the counter is indicating say 200 people online I get the impression it's only visitors. An area allowing us to know which member is online would be great! :elfbiggrin:
The Old that is Strong does not Wither.

Thinker

Who is on?

Post#10 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:27 am

yeah you are right thorin . and about the chat room system. if there is its easy and having chat with member is great. :elf: :pary:

Return to “Website Suggestions”