I like the latest one though! :grin:
Errmm let's see. If I'm not very original, please forgive me but I have this huge headache and I'm trying to think which would cost me a lot of energy without the headache anyway. :gmorning:
If you were Frodo, what would you do first?
1) kick Gandalf really hard where it hurts for sending Bilbo on his adventure, thus creating the whole Ring story
2) kick Bilbo really hard where it hurts for finding the Ring in the first place and making you his heir
3) find a girl at last to clear all suspicions on the gay thing
4) get rid of Sam for the same reason as 3
5) write a book about your adventure and thus become rich
6) visit Mt Doom again to see if you really can't get your precioussss back
7) visit Mordor again to check if Sauron's really gone
8) call Peter Jackson to complain about your role in the trilogy (of course it's too small)
9) hire a secretary to answer all those fan letters for you
10) move from Hobbiton to Rivendell (where it's all nice and quiet now that Elrond's gone
11) stay at home nice and quietly for ever to just forget all about everything
Could only come up with 11. It's probably just dull anyway, but hey, I tried. :funnylaugh:
Denial is not a river in Africa.