What is Wrong wit the chat room!?

Ross

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I think I've notice your not dead, well there's no smell coming from the monitor, but then again I don't go on the chat room.
Sod off I'm busy!

Peredhil

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

What exactly happens? Do you get an error postBody? If so, what is it?
A mind full of fire and a fistful of steel.

Arwen_RingBearer

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

CANO!!!!!!!!!! I did think you were dead, but you kept repling in the role play...... I thought you were like mad at me or something!!!!!!!!!

Well, if there is one thing i know nothing about it would have to be chat rooms.... so since i cannot help you i will just hope that you make it back soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lots of love and a hug!

Estel,
Elen sila lumenn omentilmo,
Cormamin niuve tenna' ta elea lle au',
Amin mela lle.
Arenel Arwen

Cano_Yavanna

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Peredhil, when I try to connect it says that it could not establish a connection, and nothing happens. I will keep on trying, though!
I Eldar ná i anvanya.

Cano_Yavanna

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Um, I just tried to connect and it worked. I am happy now! I don't really know what the matter was. But now that the scare is over, I am okay. I hope it doesn't happen again!
I Eldar ná i anvanya.

MelliotSandybanks

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

That has been happening a lot the last couple of days. I took me about 4 hours to connect (Not sure which day, now, they have all run together. I am glad you are back though.

Cano_Yavanna

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I have to just keep trying to connect sometimes. I guess it just wants to make me suffer, whatever is happening. Anyway, I hope to see you all in the chat room real soon!
I Eldar ná i anvanya.

Littleirena

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

CANO!
I'm having the same problem, it's not connecting me- though it probobly will sooner or later, some day. Hopefully i'll be back in the chat some day.
And - i'm not dead :D -though i was hurting all over after our ski trip to Whistler- ;)

Tiny I :wiggle:

Littleirena

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

YAY!
I got into the chat- good lucky everyone else that is having problems, you'll manage it some how :D -good luck

Peredhil

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'm having the same problem as well now. I've tried to connect hundreds of times tonight, but all to no avail. I don't know what to do. I'm distraught.
Hopefully it will just start working again like it did for you guys. :verysad: :dead: :disturbed:
A mind full of fire and a fistful of steel.

Return to “Website Help”