LONI: PLEASE COME BACK!!!

grondmaster

Post#1 » Thu May 12, 2005 4:45 pm

LONI: We didn't lock you out on purpose: we got a bug, were hacked, or a CM accidentally deleted both your and Virumor's accounts which lost all the post you ever made on P-T.

Please come back for we aren't mad at you and are sorry that all your posts have disappeared. We miss our rambunctious little dwarf and need her to highlight our mundane days.

You will need to reregister: you can try to do it under "Loni" and if that doesn't work you can try using a new temporary name.
'Share and enjoy'

inwé

Post#2 » Thu May 12, 2005 4:58 pm

Oh fun I love to beg!
Loni!!!!!! Loni!!!!!!!! Come back!! Come...back!!! Tears** AwwwwwwwwAhhhhhhhh! Noooooooooo! Loni!!!! i miss you soo much...........soooooooooooooooo much!!! We love you Loni!!! :makeout: ooo not like that though... sorry...just erase that from your memory.... anyways......PLEASE!!!!!! Come back!!!!!!! :( :mad: :sad: Because you were gone I have turned to drugs and alchohal :smoke: :alchaholic: and you may think I look happy in those smileys....but on the inside.....I'm......cryyyyyiiiinngg :sad:

So much begging has worn little ole me out.... :dead:

inwé

Post#3 » Sat May 14, 2005 1:20 pm

Come on, Tommie, put a little more emotion into it! hehe just kidding

gwaihir

Post#4 » Sat May 14, 2005 2:25 pm

Ah why not beg. COME BACK! WE (SORTA) MISS YOUR RAMBLIN' ABOUT CAMP AND SCHOOL AND TOMATO SAUCE!

inwé

Post#5 » Sat May 14, 2005 2:33 pm

Now that's the kind of emotion that I like to hear! Way to go Gwaihir!!

As you can see I'm really bored and have nothing to do! hehe

tommie

Post#6 » Sun May 15, 2005 1:45 am

Needless to say I want Loni back asap too, but then again I thought I might just say it:

COME BACK, LONI! WE MISS YOU! :verysad:

Is that enough emotion? :wink:

gwaihir

Post#7 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:20 am

Well, so much for that. It's two months later and loni still hasn't come back.

miruvor

Post#8 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:39 am

It's perfectly normal Loni does not return. If the same stuff that happened to her happened to me, i wouldn't come back as well.

eruwen

Post#9 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:34 pm

But you did come back...(which is a good thing!)

grondmaster

Post#10 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:29 pm

In mid-June I sent Loni an email explaining the problem and how to temporarily work around it. Because we haven't heard from her probably means that: her computer lab teacher has ruled us out bounds; the amount of her homework and extra curicular activities no longer allows her time to share with us (it is the heart of winter in New Zealand now); and/or she has met a boy. :catsmiley:
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “Website Help”