What is happening?

elrose

What is happening?

Post#1 » Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:57 pm

is it my computer? last night i tried to go on and the website didnt quite work, when i went to PT it said something on a white page that looked bad. now it says warnings at the top and bottom, i dont know if it is being worked on or if it just my computer

miruvor

What is happening?

Post#2 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:02 am

It's just the site that's totally ****** up.

rue auburn

What is happening?

Post#3 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:22 am

The same thing's happening on mine. Warnings and stuffs...

Princess_Lùthien

What is happening?

Post#4 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:21 am

Elrose, it is not your computer, mine is all messed up too...I cannot login, and many of the pages have lines of what seems to be code at the top and bottom. I just hope that this is fixed as soon as possible, but we can only sit back and watch helpless from our positions.

gwaihir

What is happening?

Post#5 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:03 am

AAAAAAAAAH THERE IS WRITING EVERYWHERE!!?!?!?!?!??!!? SAYING STUFF LIKE 'warning php blah de blah /home/blah de blah/www.planet-tolkiend.com/blah de blah

gwaihir

What is happening?

Post#6 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:04 am

Warning: main(/home/tazonlin/webs/www.planet-tolkien.com/includes/ads_left.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home2/anthony/webs/www.planet-tolkien.com/modules/board/post.php on line 131

Morambar

What is happening?

Post#7 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:10 am

It appears to be fixed (at last,) but then you've probably figured that out by now. Annoyed the p--s out of me, as I DO NOT use password manager for security reasons (e.g. I'm not insane) and since I couldn't login, I couldn't post.

eruwen

What is happening?

Post#8 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:30 am

Yep, I signed in this weekend, and quickly signed out because of the weird messages. Perhaps aliens took over the site for a while?

Morambar

What is happening?

Post#9 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:33 am

I have two competing theories of equal attraction: it was distracted by the talking pet so someone could gain access to and destroy the sa-matra, or the taint has driven it mad.

eruwen

What is happening?

Post#10 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:35 am

Yes, very good theories...hmmm...I'll go for the distracting pet theory. Nice.

Return to “Website Help”