Mithril?

silima

Mithril?

Post#1 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:23 pm

Every day I get a message that I recieved some Mithril. What is that for and what am I supposed to do with it?

Vee

Mithril?

Post#2 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:31 am

At the moment mithril is used for sending private messages. There are plans to bring in more uses for it. Does anyone have any ideas for using mithril?

The help files contain lots of useful information but if you can't find your answers there just ask.

mellon

Mithril?

Post#3 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:53 am

Maybe you could receive a Bonus mithril for being a member for 3 months,6 ,9 etc..or for your 1000 post ? just an idea :happyelf:

grondmaster

Mithril?

Post#4 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:54 pm

What we need are new ways to spend mithril Mellon, today I have 16940 pieces and they are burning a hole in my pocket as well as making me walk down the street lopsided. :elkgrin:
'Share and enjoy'

virumor

Mithril?

Post#5 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:15 pm

I got 14754. That might be enough to get myself at least a dozen Haradrim slave girls.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

gandalf-olorin

Mithril?

Post#6 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:44 pm

Well, I have 11283 pieces, so I must be catching up to you, Vir and Grondy! But I am all for other uses for mithril. How about a "store" from which we can buy items like "food," "weapons," etc.? Though how complicated this might be, and where we might put such things after buying them is beyond me. But maybe Grep and Vir (and others) know how this might be done.

mellon

Mithril?

Post#7 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:35 am

Vee was only asking for an idea Grondy , don't kill me ..I might enjoying being Virs' slave .but I do agree with Gandalf maybe we could buy weapons/jewellery / clothes ..or maybe we could buy ourselves places to live in the Shire or Mordor ? Again just an Idea :happyelf: And Grondy :) We NEED members like you , but most of us does not have so many mithril as you do:)and I do spend a lot of my sending mail to PT members .That's one way to spend them:)

cloveress

Mithril?

Post#8 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:58 am

We could also spend mithril on uplaoding different avatars and I believe there was the concept of paying for location/race changes as well.
And we could also hire bodyguards with our bulging pockets. They'd come in handy when you need protection from lascivious men... :orcgin:

grondmaster

Mithril?

Post#9 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:14 pm

Vee was only asking for an idea Grondy , don't kill me.....but most of us does not have so many mithril as you do :) and I do spend a lot of my sending mail to PT members.....
Sorry Mellon, I didn't mean to pick on you.

When we were getting lots of meaningful discussion posts concerning the books and movies, the Council awarded 100 Mithril for "Post of the Week". That has since been dilluted to "Post of the Whenever" with little or no action having been taken these past months.
'Share and enjoy'

rafael

Mithril?

Post#10 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:23 pm

Clover!
And we could also hire bodyguards with our bulging pockets. They'd come in handy when you need protection from lascivious men...

And if our mithrill migth be of any use, I for once volunteer to put in my share in an effective "BODYGUARDING CLOVERESS-FUND"; and if such a situation is well paid; I'll apply for such a job! :angel: :moderator: :angel:

Return to “Website Help”