Missing Thread...

Nirwen Celemirsel

Missing Thread...

Post#1 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:16 am

I made a new thread, but it has not shown up on the Website General Discussion where I started it. It was super-long, had nothing to do with anything else (I'm sure), and I really don't want to write it all over again. Unfortunately, I forgot to do a title for it. Is that what's wrong?

Gror_Falkbeard

Missing Thread...

Post#2 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:32 pm

Yes, unfortunately... I made that mistake with a lengthy journal entry, forgot the title, and my (what I thought) beautiful piece of writing was lost ;(

"Build me a son, O Lord, who will be strong enough to know when he is weak, and brave enough to face himself when he is afraid, one who will be proud and unbending in honest defeat, and humble and gentle in victory."

Nirwen Celemirsel

Missing Thread...

Post#3 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:52 pm

Grr, now I'll have to write all over again.  But I'm glad to know someone has experienced the same thing (not that I'm glad about your post disappearing, Gror)

Amras

Missing Thread...

Post#4 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:43 pm

Well chaps, i have done the same thing also, with a poem in quenya. It was so heartbraking i never did that lay again. So to Gror@: what a way to lose such good information, must highly be even painful for me to speak about.

Gror_Falkbeard

Missing Thread...

Post#5 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:52 am

Yeah it was a true heart brake hahaha

"Build me a son, O Lord, who will be strong enough to know when he is weak, and brave enough to face himself when he is afraid, one who will be proud and unbending in honest defeat, and humble and gentle in victory."

Snape

Missing Thread...

Post#6 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:22 am

If it's just because you didn't put a title and assuming it was successfully saved in the database... I might be able to retrieve it. Let me go have a look.

Snape

Missing Thread...

Post#7 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:23 am

I'm afraid it appears that if you don't provide a title, the post/topic is not stored! Sorry.

arwen undómiel

Missing Thread...

Post#8 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:24 pm

You're gone solve that I hope? ;-)
''Loyalty is the only moral instinct that can exist on the same plane as truth itself. They may clash, but one can never overcome the other without cost.''

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

Nirwen Celemirsel

Missing Thread...

Post#9 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:29 am

Thanks so much Taz!  I really appreciate that you take the time to figure out these problems we seem to come up with.  I will make sure to put a title on them now!

Return to “Website Help”