Registering Problems

grondmaster

Registering Problems

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I don't know. If you don't receive a knowledgable reply here in a couple of days, you may wish to ask Taz via a PM.

I'm just brainstorming from ignorance here,but could she open a Tolkienmail account using your email address and use the new Tolkienmail address to register her nickname here? That may be a matter of getting the cart in front of the horse. Main thing you don't want to happen is mess-up your account doing any of this. :question:
'Share and enjoy'

rednell

Registering Problems

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'm just brainstorming from ignorance here,but could she open a Tolkienmail account using your email address and use the new Tolkienmail address to register her nickname here?

But is Tolkienmail working?
I suggest that your friend get an free e-mail account with hotmail, yahoomail, or one of the many others out there. Then come back and register.
From what I understand, the way the PT registration is set up only 1 email account per person can used be registered. Mellie ran into this problem when she registered Frogboy. She had to get him an different e-mail address than hers before he could register for a PT membership.

MelliotSandybanks

Registering Problems

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Actually, when I registered FrogBoy, I think I used my TolkienMail account, but I am not sure. I know he has is own email now though, I have now idea what it is. lol

Mellie

Beleg_Strongbow

Registering Problems

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Thanks for the advice. I'll see if she can get another email account other than mine (that's the one she's been using for a while!)

Snape

Registering Problems

Post#5 » Sun Dec 28, 2003 9:16 am

Merry Christmas. Testing the signature thread :cowsleep:

Return to “Website General Discussion”