To us members

To us members

Post#1 » Mon Jan 05, 2004 5:13 pm

This message is just a thought to us members. I think we should back off a little and let Taz do his work. There have been posts; asking questions about the site, pointing out quirks, and needless head scratching. Those questions and problems are answered daily by Taz's undates.

I guess what I am saying is that, unless its a bug that needs reporting, we should just let Taz do his work. He's not going to forget anything or anyone.
I will never raise the white flag.

To us members

Post#2 » Mon Jan 05, 2004 5:42 pm

Also look under Help under Your Account. I have been trying to add your questions and their answers to the Help documents. You may have to hunt a little to find the proper key word, if it has to do with the Message Board, you should probably look under M first.

So if you would look at Help first, you may find your question has already been answered; this will reduce the load on Taz.
'Share and enjoy'

To us members

Post#3 » Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:26 pm

Good idea lads. Taz is busy enough and he doesn't need ta be hassled with questions already answered
When history looks down its weird vestigial stump of a nose at us, it'll have a lot of very shitty things to say.

To us members

Post#4 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:44 pm

Hee hee, needless to say, I asked two really stupid questions already... :angel:
You want to know my good points? Got three hours to spare?

To us members

Post#5 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:58 pm

:)Yah,lol,so have I. Sadly,I don't usually realize how stupid my questions can be till too late.
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

To us members

Post#6 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:52 pm

Wait, I thought Taz was a computer program created for the sole purpose of serving us!!

Just Kidding,
Take your time buddy, we aren't trying to perssure you, we just forget you are a human being sometimes.
iSaAc M.d.

Return to “Website General Discussion”