Happy birthday...

arwen undómiel

Happy birthday...

Post#1 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:10 am

Happy birthday...

Happy birthday to our great, lovely, sweet council member. Today is the birthday of a very dear friend of mine. I talk about Leelee. Happy birthday sweetheart. I hope you have a joyful day.

May the blessing of Eru shine upon your path.
''Loyalty is the only moral instinct that can exist on the same plane as truth itself. They may clash, but one can never overcome the other without cost.''

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

valedhelgwath

Happy birthday...

Post#2 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:29 am

Happy birthday, Leelee. I hope you have a great one.

leelee

Happy birthday...

Post#3 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:39 am

WHAT?! when was I ever stupid enough to ever ever ever mention my birthday? I only just got a couple of members of the family out the door, i bribed them with money, to go have a hopefully four hour lunch so I can get on with my day. All that whispering and giggling and running about with gifts and stuff, and that is the adults!

But thankyou so very much. Arwen, I am breaking my rule and messaging you once more and please answer it immediately. For my birthday. I am terribly excited.

Val, the only thing that would make my day better is a short trip with you and the crew to work. Just once, on the salty sea, the wind in my hair, the gulls calling as they dipped and soared in the crisp air, and the water under us singing in the deepest base. aaaaaaaaaaaah.

Gimli_man43

Happy birthday...

Post#4 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Happy Birthday Leelee! Hope you have a wonderful time with friends and family and enjoy all that is life.

brego

Happy birthday...

Post#5 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:31 pm

Its already the 20th in Aus... But Happy Birthday dearest Leelee.  May this year bring you Happiness and Blessings! x

Amarië

Happy birthday...

Post#6 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:06 pm

Hope you had a lovely day, Leelee. :) 

"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

virumor

Happy birthday...

Post#7 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:39 pm

Happy birthday Leelee!

Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

leelee

Happy birthday...

Post#8 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Thank you. Thankfully it is over. so this thread is locked!indecisionWell At any rate on to the next person's birthday, okay?

Oerath Windsoul

Happy birthday...

Post#9 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:37 am

A bit late reply from me: Happy Birthday, Rachel. I hope you had a great day. :)

I do not remember nearly anyone's birthday dates, so often, I just go with the flow.

Just like Queens of the Stone Age would!

Rock on, Elder Rachel!

'Come explore the astral heights of the gallery of imagination and time.'

arwen undómiel

Happy birthday...

Post#10 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:06 am

Don't say you were stupid because you said your birthday. ;-) I wish I could give you a real present. :-)
''Loyalty is the only moral instinct that can exist on the same plane as truth itself. They may clash, but one can never overcome the other without cost.''

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

Return to “Website General Discussion”