A wonderful new council member

Wenlesael Isil

Post#1 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:27 am

Dear friends, we have amongst us a new leader and new member of the PT council......Lady Arwen Undomiel!

She is a wonderful member and is perfect for the role!

Don't forget to congratulate her!

~Wen

arwen undómiel

Post#2 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:32 am

Oh dear Wen, that's kind of you. Thank you very much. How sweet! I don't know what to say...
''Loyalty is the only moral instinct that can exist on the same plane as truth itself. They may clash, but one can never overcome the other without cost.''

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

Wenlesael Isil

Post#3 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:35 am

No need to say anything dear friend! It is a special day to celebrate your new position!

Rukain

Post#4 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:38 am

Congrats, Lady! You are perfect for the role of Council Member, and deserve it well. There is little I can say but perfect! It truly is wonderful, and thank you for everything you have done here. Our little elf of the Councilblush

arwen undómiel

Post#5 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:45 am

You both are real Elves.:-) Thank you both, May the blessing of Eru shine upon your path. Thank you.
''Loyalty is the only moral instinct that can exist on the same plane as truth itself. They may clash, but one can never overcome the other without cost.''

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

leelee

Post#6 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:37 am

Sorry darling i did not have the time the last few days to write you up, school, work in the night shift, homeschooling. But i take the time to say i am happy for you . It is what you wanted, so consider this Taz's early early early birthday gift. hugs

Elbereth

Post#7 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:58 am

Congratulations Lady Arwen! You deserve this role as you are the sweetest member I know in PT.

I send you a big hug!!

arwen undómiel

Post#8 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:55 pm

Oh dearest Leelee, you don't have to say sorry. I know you're happy for me. I hope that you will take it easy. Take care of yourself, dearest.

Oh Elbereth you're so sweet. Really. How does everything go? Are you alright? I hope so! *hugs* to you as well.

Everyone is so sweet. You all mean very much to me. It's like one big family with kind, sweet, wonderful and inteligent people.

I will do the best I can as a council member.

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

brego

Post#9 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:39 pm

Congrats and well deserved dearest Arwen!

arwen undómiel

Post#10 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:09 am

Thank you Brego. Thank you all for being so kind and nice to me.

And Wen thank you for making this tread. So kind, my friend.

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

Return to “Website General Discussion”