I need help!

I need help!

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

On my computer, a dialogue box pops up and you have to click yes, then a place to type in your name appears in the white box that you had. Then click enter and you're in :) If you're not getting the dialogue box, that might be part of the problem (unless that's just a thing that only my computer does).

I need help!

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Can you tell me what operating system you are using? If it is a recent Microsoft product like XP, you may have to enable Java under your Internet option settings. (The chat room runs on Java.)

I need help!

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Welcome to our forum Ghan-buri-Ghan. :happyelf:

Right as that blue screen area shows up the java applet thingy should come up (first time you chat since your machine has been turned on) and you have to answer "yes" to install it or else you get to look at the blue area for the duration. I know speaking from experience as the first time I thought it was a 'pop-up ad' and clicked "no". I had to reboot the computer in order to get it back.

Even I got kicked out of Chat last night something went wrong with my java applet and I couldn't get back in. So I went and did something productive, like getting ready to face the big red fire breathing dragon in Tomb Raider II.nn[Edited on 3/1/2003 by Grondmaster]
'Share and enjoy'

I need help!

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Thanks for your help evryone! I think I know how to do it now! :D
I love you! I love you!
I must say it with all my heart!
I love you! I love you!
I wish we weren`t apart!
You know who I am
I know who you r
I have told u this sweet sumthin
even tho u r afar!