VOTE FOR PT

Snape

VOTE FOR PT

Post#1151 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:14 am

The votes have been reset and it's time to vote again once more 

ammornil

VOTE FOR PT

Post#1152 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:01 pm

Now that we have some new members (WELCOME ALL FROM HOBBIT_MOVIE_DOT_COM) we can make it even better!

VOTE: by clicking the small brown icon at the bottom left corner in any page of the forums you will be redirected to a voting site, where you must press the green button and you'll vote for Planet Tolkien as the TOP TOLKIEN SITE. This will help us remain the most popular community!

You can vote now by clicking this link:    >>> http://www.tolkienlibrary.com/tolkientop/

Nolwe ar alcar >> Wisdom and Glory! Wisdom is in words, Glory- in deeds.
All of this is personal opinion and understanding. For your own opinion read the books written by J. R. R. Tolkien.

Snape

VOTE FOR PT

Post#1153 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:58 am

Thanks Ammornil, good call!

ammornil

VOTE FOR PT

Post#1154 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:09 am

Come on, People of PT! It is almost middle of the month and we have only 44 points (votes)! We can do better, Folks!

VOTE each and every day! It is not simply about being number one, it is being above 100 votes - that's a matter of prestige! We can do it! Just do it! VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

Nolwe ar alcar >> Wisdom and Glory! Wisdom is in words, Glory- in deeds.
All of this is personal opinion and understanding. For your own opinion read the books written by J. R. R. Tolkien.

odette

VOTE FOR PT

Post#1155 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:26 am

Whoa..that's fierce Ammornil and I second it.

VOTE people(war cry)!!

odette

VOTE FOR PT

Post#1156 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:53 am

We need YOU to VOTE...PLEASE VOTE for PT.

I just voted and was shocked that we are at the moment second on the list.So please vote.

The yellow button at the bottom of every page.Thanks.

mellon

VOTE FOR PT

Post#1157 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:38 am

Hear hear .we are now on the third place .listen to Odette and please VOTE for Planet Tolkien

alana

VOTE FOR PT

Post#1158 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:22 am

Sorry, I am new here..only just come on this thread...what is this all about?....what are we voting for ?...I would like to support PT...how do you vote ?.....

odette

VOTE FOR PT

Post#1159 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:36 am

For the uninitiated:

At the bottom of every page there is a brown-red button.wriiten on it:Vote for us at Tolkien top 100.

Now click on that,you are redirected to a page and you click on the green button,written on it:Enter and Vote.You'll then get a list of banners.We are currently third.So please check out Planet Tolkien's banner and click on it.And you've voted.

It's just 3 clicks really and if you don't get my instructions check out the first post of this thread.

But PLEASE VOTE.

alana

VOTE FOR PT

Post#1160 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:58 am

Thanks, Odette... i think i have done it right!!......

Return to “Website News”