VOTE FOR PT

Morambar

VOTE FOR PT

Post#151 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:03 am

Apparently it's whomever breaks the tape, because while we currently have 8 votes, as does Tol Eressea, THEY are number one, we are NUMBER TWO! *beats non-voters*

Vee

VOTE FOR PT

Post#152 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:02 am

I still don't seem to be able to vote. I click and click and I get nowhere.

Loss

VOTE FOR PT

Post#153 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:01 am

thats the same with me i click on our banner and i go on it again and its the same, is it the time difference from UK to America??? We are top yay

grondmaster

VOTE FOR PT

Post#154 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:43 pm

And you are only allowed to vote once per week else we would have at least 100. :elfwink:

Currently our 14 leads Tol Eressea and the rest of the pack by 2. :flamejump:
'Share and enjoy'

Loss

VOTE FOR PT

Post#155 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:51 am

okay thanks Mor ill try that, and by the way we are streaking!!! 17 - 12 yay!!

Morambar

VOTE FOR PT

Post#156 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:24 pm

I can only speak for myself, but I believe based on experience voting just after midnight that my vote is logged as soon as I hit the "click here to vote" or whatever it's called. So I can't find a change either, because as soon as I hit the link it loads an updated version. Try this: next time you make the attempt, click "enter w/o voting," check the tally, then backspace and hit "enter and vote." It might take more than one experiment, too, because I understand votes don't always register immediately. But I believe if you click "enter and vote" at the gateway your vote is logged; mine is, and I'm in the States.

mellon

VOTE FOR PT

Post#157 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:43 am

Still number ! !!! YEAH:)

Morambar

VOTE FOR PT

Post#158 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:51 pm

After a couple brief scares, one just a few hours past when Tol Eressea was within three votes, it currnetly stands thus:

1. PLANET TOLKIEN: 43 Votes This Week, 46.6/week, 5/5 Stars,

2. Tol Eressea: 35 Votes This Week, 43.1/week, 3/5 Stars,

3. Radio Rivendell: 21 Votes This Week, 31.9/week, 5/5 Stars.

So we're up by 8, and we're eeeever so close to beating Tol Eresseas average with our current total; on straight averages we're up by 3.5. That's the good news; the bad news (or more good, depending) is voting is open for the next 70 minutes, so we could quire reasonably still lose out at the end. Those who HAVE voted: in an hour you can vote again; who will have the honor of being first to vote for us this week (001 CDT is a great time to see if your vote was counted; if you click "enter without voting" you should see a 0, then backspace and hit "enter and vote" which will hopefully do the job.) Those who HAVEN'T voted, you get vote TWICE, once now and once in an hour. Carry on....

mellon

VOTE FOR PT

Post#159 » Mon May 01, 2006 10:43 am

Great start this week :) We are ahead by 5 votes , Tol E is second ..VOTE , VOTE :):)

Morambar

VOTE FOR PT

Post#160 » Mon May 01, 2006 3:42 pm

OK, so I tried my own experiment moments ago, results: we were ahead by THREE votes (which means we'd slipped; lead barely half what it was) 7-4, then I reentered voting and it went to 8-4. So either someone else had their vote registered at the EXACT time I entered, or it logged it instantly. I wasn't first this week, but I'm still in the top ten, despite not voting 'til almost 1700 CDT. What's wrong with you people? ;-p

Return to “Website News”