VOTE FOR PT

Morambar

VOTE FOR PT

Post#251 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:35 pm

I was thinking that might be it, but if so, Beren has changed it, as I remember at least one occasion where there was a tie and the site with the highest average was second (it was either us or Tol Eressea, as they had the highest average until a few weeks ago; I thought we'd never catch them.)

mellon

VOTE FOR PT

Post#252 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:40 am

Its a tie between Tol E today :) Keep Voting for your favourite :orcthumbs:

Morambar

VOTE FOR PT

Post#253 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:27 am

OK, my last vote of the week breaks the tie--for now. Should be an exciting finish; good luck to everyone (but especially us! :tongueelf: )

grondmaster

VOTE FOR PT

Post#254 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:37 pm

I also got to break a tie, so we are up 37 to 36, which brings the numbers back to more normal but we haven't yet got our average, though our average is up a couple points due to that odd-ball week where the cheaters were in vogue.
'Share and enjoy'

Lord Of All

VOTE FOR PT

Post#255 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:39 pm

It was fun though.

mellon

VOTE FOR PT

Post#256 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:26 am

Again its another new week and new possibilities for us , so come on PT Lets VOTE :deal:

Loss

VOTE FOR PT

Post#257 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:01 pm

wooooooo im back yay, it was really wierd, i went to vote and we were top with 4 but tol eressea had 5, but we were top??? anyway i voted and its 5 - 5 yay

good to be back :orcthumbs:

mellon

VOTE FOR PT

Post#258 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:17 pm

Good to have you back mate :)

mellon

VOTE FOR PT

Post#259 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:11 pm

A new day and Im off to work :)remember to Vote for PT:)

beren

VOTE FOR PT

Post#260 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:17 am

I see the changes to the ranking system have been noticed. The position is no longer made by the votes from the week only... a lot of other parameters now decide which one should be on top. There are many parameters i can use and now i hope a better ranking has been created.

It is funny to see that PT is coming out nice now, but then again it probably is because it is very active. The system counts how many times the votingbanner is loaded (it is on my server) and an avarage rule is aplied which is taken into account for a certain percentage. I'll not specify how the ranking works now, because last time it made people to start to cheat and abuse the system.

Hope you are now happy again with the list AND i'm happy to see the best sites on top.

Return to “Website News”