VOTE FOR PT

Grep

VOTE FOR PT

Post#51 » Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:51 am

Please could everyone go vote for planet-tolkien at the new Tolkien Top 100 site, to vote just click on the image below, click 'Enter and vote' and click back to planet-tolkien using our banner on the toplist - click on another sites banner and you effectively vote for them!

Tolkien Top 100

Morambar

VOTE FOR PT

Post#52 » Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:21 am

We're now at 20, but only on top by 4, not 5. Still, good job people; it was a 5 point margin when I first got here, and the thing I really like is the average/week is ALMOST 30. Only Tol Eresseas average is higher than that -- for now. Keep it up, folks. WE know we're the best; time to let the rest of the world (or at least the Tolkien world) know, too. ;) So where will we be at 1205 on Texas Independence Day...?

Grep

VOTE FOR PT

Post#53 » Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:21 am

Still we need a more votes - last week the top sitter ended on 42 votes, so we have a way to go yet. Infact we're off the top spot right now - so get voting people!

Morambar

VOTE FOR PT

Post#54 » Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:50 pm

Yup, GMT+6; in Britain it's Texas Independence Day, so have a happy. Meanwhile, current standings are as follows:

Stats
1 Planet-Tolkien 2 Tol Eressëa 3 Radio Rivendell
Movement: Neutral
This Week 26 This Week 23 This Week 20
Average 34.1 Average 29.5 Average 7
4/5 stars 4/5 stars 5/5 stars

(Any of you Admin types who have a clue feel free to makes this actually LOOK like a table, 'cos I sure can't.)

So we've slipped; The Lonlely Isle is a little less lonely, and only 3 votes behind us. On average, they're almost 5 votes ahead of us. Will you stand for this, Planet Tolkien?

virumor

VOTE FOR PT

Post#55 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:22 am

Does anybody know when Arwen's 'Lonely Hearts Show' on Radio Rivendell is on air? I believe the subject is gonna be "How to find and seduce the mortal of your dreams", hence tremendously interesting.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

Amarië

VOTE FOR PT

Post#56 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:36 am

I loved her "How to deal with rejection" show with Glorfindel and Peter Jackson as special guests, and they all started fighting! Go Arwen! Go Arwen!

It is right after Lindir's Poety Hour. And it's followed by Elrond's reading of the White Council's announcements. I turn it off after he tells us this week's Ring toss winners, politics is so boring!
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

Grep

VOTE FOR PT

Post#57 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:37 pm

Astonishingly we're stuck down in third! - Only by two votes tho - more voting please!!!!

virumor

VOTE FOR PT

Post#58 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:04 am

That's because only 1% of our membership is active.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

Morambar

VOTE FOR PT

Post#59 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:24 am

Now we're second by one vote, and out of first by two. C'mon people, we've been number one all week, don't let 'em take it away now! 33-31-30; it's anybodys game, but it's past time we finished a week on top. Surely there's at least 5-10 people that haven't voted yet. I know lots of folks are gone, but how can we have 5,000 members and only 31 votes???! Go. Vote. NOW!!!

Edit: we are now THIRD. I'm not sure why, as Tol Eressea has only now reached 31 votes; maybe it's 'cos their average is higher (not that makes me happier.) Radio Tolkien, however, is up to 35. And if only 1% of our members are active, fine; that's still 19 people who haven't voted out of 50. C'mon people, let's get this done.

Grep

VOTE FOR PT

Post#60 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:59 pm

C'mon guys!

When you've clicked through to vote, click back to planet-tolkien using our banner on the toplist - this helps our stats!

Tolkien Top 100

Return to “Website News”