Newest Council Member

Snape

Newest Council Member

Post#1 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:08 pm

I am overjoyed to have Leelee join the Council. Her commitment, activity and the quality of her contribution to this site is of the highest. This is a great day indeed.

galin

Newest Council Member

Post#2 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:33 pm

Huzzah!

Congratulations Leelee!

rednell

Newest Council Member

Post#3 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:20 pm

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Planet-Tolkien has added a new Council Member. I am sure everyone knows Leelee and has appreciated her involvement in the forums. She demonstrates many of the qualities that Council looks for when considering new moderators. She is diplomatic and willing to seek ways to resolve problems. She has been doing an excellent job moderating the poetry thread by responding and encouraging members to share their talents. Please join me in congratulating Leelee on her new position!! :pary: :flamejump: :moderator: :flamejump: :pary:

gandalf-olorin

Newest Council Member

Post#4 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:55 pm

Congrats Leelee!  You deserve this new dignity.  And to the Council congrats on this great appointment.

Gandalf

leelee

Newest Council Member

Post#5 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:08 pm

What on earth? I did not know you actually told anyone, I mean out loud. blush.

II have loved and honored this site and those who guard over it since the first day I  came on. I do not feel worthy, but I will walk carefully and with a heart filled with joy and love and do my best. That is all anyone can do. And to each and every one that contributes to this hallowed place, thank you. I honestly from the depths of my heart believe JRR Tolkien and his pal Jack(C.S.Lewis) would have been interested in this site, approved of the honest and deep discussions and perhaps, just perhaps popped in once in a while to share their hearts.

Thank you.

Amarië

Newest Council Member

Post#6 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:22 am

You think we should have kept you as a secret under-cover double agent instead? How delightfully sneaky of you. ;)

It's an honor to have you on our team, Leele! :)

"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

leelee

Newest Council Member

Post#7 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:29 pm

I never thought it out Amarie :) But I suppose in the back of my mind it was just a council thing, only need to know basis.

Me a spy, that is hilarious. I always wanted to be one as a child, or at the very least a detective like Nancy Drew. I used to dress on Saturdays ( no ballet or music lessons, yay), , like a spy or detective would look like- in my mind anyway and I always would sit at a bus stop with a tiny note book and a pencil and write little things down about the people seated next to me. I especially loved rainy days.I got a lot of irritated looks or laughs or talkings to but it never stopped me. A beloved member of my family also was enamoured with spy guys. He used to dress in a trench coat, even if it was thirty degrees(celcius) and I used to laugh and laugh because he was not terribly inconspicuous, he also wore a sweater on his head like a turban, why I have no idea. He blushes now when he thinks about. In real life now, he and his brother have long glossy hair down their backs, usually pulled back in a pony, glorious grey eyes for him and green grey for his brother and they are total elves who spend every tiny moment they have , which is hard with their long hours of work and study, to learn just everything about JRR. And now my little one drags her Spy book she received for Christmas about the house and spies on us all . In between school and reading LOTR and Hobbit with us as often as we can. So we are all quite enept at the spy thing.:)

virumor

Newest Council Member

Post#8 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:24 pm

Welcome to the Inner Circle.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

leelee

Newest Council Member

Post#9 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Thank you for the welcome Vir. I look forward to the council's help and to learn to walk in the same dignity all of you have trod, at least since I first came here.

rho

Newest Council Member

Post#10 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:50 pm

congratulations Leelee, well done.

Return to “Website News”