New Design

grondmaster

New Design

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I like it especially the larger font in the input window. :happyelf: One question though, I have a 3/4 inch wide lighter green boarder on each side of my screen, is that due to my oversized monitor or to make it easier to read the forum in one window side by side in another for chatting?
'Share and enjoy'

Snape

New Design

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I am pretty sure that should be there, but send me a screen shot just incase Grondy.

Stonehelm

New Design

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I really like the new design Taz, it looks great! :D
I will never raise the white flag.

Allyssa

New Design

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Wow Taz. It's great. Gave me quite a surprise when I logged in! I fancy even Mr Tolkien would like it.

About the "edge bits" Grondy was talking about. I have them too. If we got rid of them, the forums could be made "wider" and more spacious. Just a thought.
"May the Angels Guide"

Snape

New Design

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

About the "edge bits" Grondy was talking about. I have them too. If we got rid of them, the forums could be made "wider"
Done :elfbiggrin:

Samwisegamgee

New Design

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

The new design is wonderful Taz! Once again, your hard work has paid off... ;)

grondmaster

New Design

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I like it alot, however I find it very hard to see the subject matter since it's written in black against a red or maroon colored background. It would be alot easier to see if it were all white or maybe just a different color so it could stand out more........just a thought. But overall, it's very nice! ;)
Most of us have a greyish-green background with black lettering. Our Website menu to the left is walnut with black links and white section headers. Don't know why you are getting the redish color. :elfconfused:
'Share and enjoy'

chikakat

New Design

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

The new design is awesome, Taz...I really like it :D

Glorfinel

New Design

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Really nice re-design, Taz. The color schemes and textures really appeal to my sensibilities. I really like it all a lot. But my only problem is that it seems to make things run a lot slower on my machine for some reason.
Glor... fin... el? Darn... Well, I can accept my flaw with spell check, now... But whacking orcs still makes me feel good! BAM! BAM! BAMBAMBAM!!! Yeah... Take that, Orc-face.

Return to “Website News”