A Tolkienist's Journal

MelliotSandybanks

A Tolkienist's Journal

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

:genius: That is why we love our purple fluffy fraggle King :imtheking: , so much. Thank you Taz. I love the new Journal. It is sooo cool.

Mellie :) :D ;) :cool: :funnylaugh: :P: :smoke: :grin: :wink: :cat: :pixie: :pary: :tigger: :winking: :hahaha: :kiss: :inlove: :read: :read: :thumbup: :elfwink: :superwow: :flamejump: :iloveyou: :juggling: :orcgin: :orcsmilie: :orcthumbs: :juggleemot: :elfbiggrin: :elfcool: :happyelf: :tongueelf: :wiggle:

Samwisegamgee

A Tolkienist's Journal

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Taz, the new journal is wonderful! I love the settings. They are great. :D :thumbup: You are the king ;) :imtheking:

Elda

A Tolkienist's Journal

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Excellent work Taz!Now we can write and share our experience...kinda fun though... :dunce:

TomBombadillo

A Tolkienist's Journal

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Great job Tazzy! Looking forward to using it in the future!

:imtheking: :smoke: :juggleemot: :cowsleep: :orcgin: :D :elfbiggrin: :orcsmilie: :oink: :pary: :dunce: :chickensmiley: :catsmiley: :wolf: :theking: :happyelf: :elkgrin: :tongueelf: :makeout: :kiss: :duck: :juggling:nn[Edited on 7/2/2003 by TomBombadillo]
Denial is not a river in Africa.

Snape

A Tolkienist's Journal

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I am intending to start the huge uphill struggle of bringing all of your old journal entries up to date for the new system and then crossing them over.

... Just so you know I'm working on it and if all things go well it should be sorted come Sunday.

Cano_Yavanna

A Tolkienist's Journal

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Taz, you work so hard for all of us!! Thank you for giving us all these cool things to do! I love it. And just to follow the crowd I will put a bunch of smilies!

:angel: :blues: :dunce: :duck: :duck: :police: :police: :winking: :read: :read: :read: :read: :pary: :pary: :pary:
I Eldar ná i anvanya.

grondmaster

A Tolkienist's Journal

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

As Quenya and Sindarin are Tolkien related, they are acceptable; however, we will rely on the honor system for those who use those languages and that anyone who abuses the privilege will be reported to the Council by their peers via PM or email.
'Share and enjoy'

grondmaster

A Tolkienist's Journal

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I've posted Tommie's problem under [u]Taz's To-Do List[/u] under [u]Website General Discussion[/u].
'Share and enjoy'

TomBombadillo

A Tolkienist's Journal

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Gotcha. :cool: It's cool. Thought you might say that. :P:

Does the rule apply to Elvish too? :question:
Denial is not a river in Africa.

celtavhc

A Tolkienist's Journal

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Thanks for your efforts on making an excellent and HUGE site about Tolkien, and thanks for the new tolkienist journal... :wink:

Return to “Website News”